nil243

nil243

Feb 18, 2021
I just really hate that I can't simply choose to disappear if I want or need to. Being trapped in this world is one of the worst feelings ever.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: coldbesideuu, redeyepiranha, not-2-b-the-answer and 8 others
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Yep, for those that want out of life the human body really is an almost perfect prison. Imagine being in a cell that compelled you to maintain it and if you try to break out you get an overwhelming sense of panic that strips away rational thought. Insidious really.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: coldbesideuu, Sister of the Moon, WorthlessTrash and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree, it's certainly so horrible feeling trapped in this prison like existence where we have to suffer so much in finding ways to leave. It's like we have to pay the price all because of the decisions of others to selfishly procreate. The existence of life is so incredibly disturbing and tragic to me and I also very much want to disappear and not have to be aware of any of this.

• Love
Reactions: nil243, not-2-b-the-answer and damaged_soul
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Exactly, for me it's like metaphysical claustrophobia. I feel so helplessly trapped.
Yep, for those that want out of life the human body really is an almost perfect prison. Imagine being in a cell that compelled you to maintain it and if you try to break out you get an overwhelming sense of panic that strips away rational thought. Insidious really.
Omg yes, I literally feel imprisoned in my body. When I failed my ctb attempt last year, it totally reminded me of the song "Mother Knows Best" from Tangled, where Rapunzel's mother wouldn't let her leave the tower. My body won't let me leave life, it is paternalistic, cruel, and abusive just like Mother Gothel.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nil243 and not-2-b-the-answer
nil243

nil243

Feb 18, 2021
Exactly, for me it's like metaphysical claustrophobia. I feel so helplessly trapped.

Omg yes, I literally feel imprisoned in my body. When I failed my ctb attempt last year, it totally reminded me of the song "Mother Knows Best" from Tangled, where Rapunzel's mother wouldn't let her leave the tower. My body won't let me leave life, it is paternalistic, cruel, and abusive just like Mother Gothel.
I'm sorry for what you had to go throughđź’”. Feeling imprisoned really gets exacerbated with the less access we have to peaceful means due to the increasing regulations put to prevent suicide cases, which is unfair to many of us.

• Love
Reactions: damaged_soul
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I just really hate that I can't simply choose to disappear if I want or need to. Being trapped in this world is one of the worst feelings ever.
I hate toxic positivity from people who do not understand

• Love
Reactions: nil243, damaged_soul and WorthlessTrash