KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
What is the least painful and most effective place on the body to cut and bleed out to death?
Can local anesthesia, painkillers help?
Is it painful to bleed out? Or the body goes numb and you lose consciousness before you feel anything except the cut?

It's most likely not the best way out, but I am considering everything. Thanks.
Applying local anesthesia to throat and wrists, then carefully cutting some arteries and veins in wrists and then cartoid artery

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
What is the least painful and most effective place on the body to cut and bleed out to death?
Can local anesthesia, painkillers help?
Is it painful to bleed out? Or the body goes numb and you lose consciousness before you feel anything except the cut?

It's most likely not the best way out, but I am considering everything. Thanks.
Applying local anesthesia to throat and wrists, then carefully cutting some arteries and veins in wrists and then cartoid artery
I tried cutting the femoral artery. It's harder then it looks. I managed to get over 300 stitches that night

Reactions: KLUF
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I can't think of any method than would exemplify more what it feels like to truly have the life drained out of you.

I feel even if you had painkillers and some anaesthetic, you'd still be in pain, on account of how deep you'd have to cut.

Also, there are many stories of people who cut arteries and lived. Cutting seems like an unnecessarily horrible way to go out.

Saying that, I had a friend who sliced his throat, but I'd feel a fool suggesting that he didn't suffer greatly before he died.

Reactions: autumnal and KLUF
superkai64

superkai64

May 31, 2020
don't do that its probably one of the most painful ways to ctb
in my idea partial hanging is the most available and peaceful way for the ones who cant afford guns due the laws of their country

• Love
Reactions: KLUF