CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Rly feel bleed brain, also chst ,this species rly scum , yea see this Hpn wat now see weak no pwr no any, not even move , bleed brain hesrt wat this not know rly not want stay anymr even the type v hard ,ppl no undrstd injury damage see hpn wat, no Want stay no want do any this neuro mess no want see ape no want scum, this same injury damage time all ppl ignore nobod care ,now see wat rly need disapre need mthod rly if mthod Have no use forum no use any if euthanas ease no forum no scum no any no injury damage,

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: alonely, Sannti, アホペンギン and 6 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I'm sorry about what your dealing with. I just can't imagine what your going through.

the willpower you have in order to survive, get through days, and even just communicate with others is mind blowing.

must be so exhausting and lonely to have to go through it alone. on top of that, people not trying their best to understand your situation and what you are feeling, treating you as less than and not equal.

i just don't know how I'd find the power to even try to tolerate everyday life if I was in your situation. I genuinely admire your strength.

I hope you end up finding a support system, people who want to be there for you, and will try their best to understand what your going through, even if they can't, just trying to at least. you shouldn't have to deal with this alone.

myself and others on the forum, we hear you.

I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, Kerrtu, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @CTB Dream,

TL;DR: I can't do anything but cry, because all you want is a peaceful method to go available to you, and it's unlikely to exist.

I'm afraid that now your life is a pure torture.
now see wat rly need disapre need mthod rly if mthod Have no use forum no use any if euthanas ease no forum no scum no any no injury damage,
You've posted several thread about your brain and your posts were heartbreaking, because all you want (and need) seems to be a method to go, not kind words, hugs or anything like that. I lost my words and tears welled up instead.

I once voted for a man who wanted to legalize euthanasia (or assisted suicide) in an election but he was just a perennial candidate (and he gave up later.)
Many politicians say "save lives" but I sometimes feel like this is merely a slogan for virtue signalling in order to gain votes. And ordinary people also use this phrase just to present themselves as a good people, too.

You've said "Need true movement" in another thread and I agree with you, but people who support voluntary euthanasia or assisted suicide are still considered to be the fringe (or even "the lunatic fringe.")

I wish you the best and I pray for you but what if God doesn't exist? Then all I can do is, sadly, to cry.

Thanks so much for reading 🙏
I wish you good luck and peace 🍀🕊

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I even feel guilty for writing something, because words are almost an insult to such horrific pain. I really wish I could do something for you, but like @LoiteringClouds said, I can't do anything but cry for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds