Abbitt

Abbitt

Another Person
Sep 2, 2020
I'm deciding on a method either hanging or drinking bleach.
I would go with hanging but i have family moving in with me later this month since they're elders I won't be home alone anymore and the only thing I can possibly hang myself on is a support beam in the living room and i don't want to be found before it's too late.
So I'm thinking about bleach, I do have some questions though. How successful is it? How long does it take? I looked into what bleach does to the body, so I want to know how fast it will be.
I haven't made a final decision yet but I'm really starting to think about it and possible methods.
Thank you <3

• Aww..
Reactions: glitchgirl
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Forget about bleach method, that's a very bad idea. You'd regret it. And don't eat rat poison either.

Reactions: Isadeth, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Deleted member 22624 and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
You'll only hurt yourself and end up in hospital or die a slow, agonising death.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, Deleted member 22624, Abbitt and 2 others
dontwantocareanymore

dontwantocareanymore

“Doeseverybodyhavetobethegreateststoryevertold?”
Oct 9, 2020
Please don't bleach yourself. Check out the Resources thread if you haven't already.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and Deleted member 22624
Abbitt

Abbitt

Another Person
Sep 2, 2020
Ya i thought so :/
it was worth asking i guess, thank you though.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and dontwantocareanymore
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yup youll just end up in the hospital and it will be very painful

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany
N

NoIdeaAtAll

Oct 13, 2020
dont go with bleach, recommend CO

Reactions: I screwed up
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
bleach will be very painful and u won't die ... End up in hospital with probable organ damage.

T

TheGreatEscape

Mar 1, 2020
Please do not do the bleach method. I don't want to betray anyone's personal info, but my GF is a nurse currently treating a young person in the hospital who attempted this. The individual will likely not leave for at least another seven months and is being fed through a tube while in immense pain daily. A family member has volunteered to donate part of their internal organs and doctors are trying to work out the details.

• Aww..
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Please do not drink the bleach.

If you die it will be a slow, agonising death as it destroys your inside organs.

If you don't, it'll be a very long stay in hospital and probably organ transplants.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I'm starting to think that there should be a "Do NOT attempt these methods" thread pinned, as I see the same unreliable, doomed to fail and even be excruciatingly painful methods asked quite frequently.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni and k75
Kcountdown

Kcountdown

Oct 16, 2020
I agree with everyone else on this. From what I've read unless your willing to be in excruciating pain and not call for help it will just damage your body and leave you off in a worse state than your already in, and there are more sure fire ways with less pain involved out there.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Everyone has already said it, but seriously! Stay away from bleach.

happyhappyfunny

happyhappyfunny

Sep 16, 2020
I heard that a few ppl tried that method and all of them failed with severe organ damage and insane medical bills, even tho they genuinely desired to ctb. It sounds scary

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
They say the last thing you should do after ingesting bleach is vomit. It's just as caustic coming back up, so twice the damage.