• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
If I were to buy a needle and inject myself with bleach, that should kill me right? Simple and deadly.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
"An 18F [...] with black urine less than 2 h after self-injection of 100 mL Bleach [...] (<5 % NaOCl and <1% sodium hydroxide) through a tunneled catheter [...] Hypochlorite toxicity [...] acute kidney injury. "
From a case report.

Reactions: hi-okbye
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Maybe if you take an antiemetic prior. Your body will probably reject it otherwise.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
You can't vomit out something you inject into your veins.
Didn't think that was the case either until I quickly searched bleach injections and came across a case. You're right though, he was probably just dying instead of rejecting it.

N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
If I were to buy a needle and inject myself with bleach, that should kill me right? Simple and deadly.
I don't think you will die, i think you will get very sick and might have a lot of pain

Reactions: AntHills and Jezzibell
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
I don't think you will die, i think you will get very sick and might have a lot of pain
What if it was a while shitload of it and I got wasted beforehand. Like half a gram of DPH and a whole bunch of alcohol, plus like 10 grams of tylonol and motrin wasted.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why do people always ask about such unreliable and painful ways to CTB? Forget about bleach you probably don't CTB rather you endup in a hospital with severe and perhaps permanent injuries. You can read about way better methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Reactions: Letmedienow, OrphicEnd and AntHills
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
Why do people always ask about such unreliable and painful ways to CTB? Forget about bleach you probably don't CTB rather you endup in a hospital with severe and perhaps permanent injuries. You can read about way better methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.
This is the only thing I have access to. I really can't imagine surviving it if I put a whole lot into myself

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's up to you. But this is not peaceful and it still may fail. If you really have the desire to CTB, have you considered a rope for hanging? or charcoal (CO) that is much better than trying with bleach and should be available easily even where you live.

AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
This is the only thing I have access to. I really can't imagine surviving it if I put a whole lot into myself
If injecting bleach is your only option, you should definitely not be considering CTB. You don't want to learn the hard way. If you inject any amount of bleach, you'll probably end up in a hospital with nothing but debt and pain. Doctors and nurses will constantly monitor your physical and mental health for an indeterminate amount of time, and after you're released you'll be forced to start from square one, having lost time, resources, and dignity in the process. Be patient.

Reactions: hi-okbye and Letmedienow