Apr 15, 2022
Original Post Sept 13, 2018:

Cheetah Website:

Reactions: Nikitatos and nihilistic_dragon
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Bumping this, I'm not super versed in the gas methods but I'm super curious what others who might be think.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Hey. Sounds like your going through a hard time. Where are you planning on CTBing if you don't mind sharing?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Hey. Sounds like your going through a hard time. Where are you planning on CTBing if you don't mind sharing?
You referring to me? What you mean by "hard time"? Because I reposted an older post from 2018? I'm CTBing at home. Is there a better place to CTB? And no, I won't be using the Cheetah CO Generator, but just thought it might be cool to show some others another "unconventional" way. I'm good with my lump charcoal and tent method.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
You referring to me? What you mean by "hard time"? Because I reposted an older post from 2018? I'm CTBing at home. Is there a better place to CTB? And no, I won't be using the Cheetah CO Generator, but just thought it might be cool to show some others another "unconventional" way. I'm good with my lump charcoal and tent method.
That perplexed me as well tbh.

thanks for sharing L&L, it's def interesting. If anyone is super versed on the mechanics to hypothetically use this I'd love to read it. I imagine that thing is p $$$

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That perplexed me as well tbh.

thanks for sharing L&L, it's def interesting. If anyone is super versed on the mechanics to hypothetically use this I'd love to read it. I imagine that thing is p $$$
Yeah, it went up in price. It was $1300 + change US back in 2018. Now it's better than $1800 US.

• Informative
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Holy crap!!!! That looks awesome. Thanks for the re-post.