K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I know it's quite common to have blackouts or periods of memory loss,especially if you take certain medication.
What is the most Bizarre thing that has happened to you in this state?

I have two stories that I'd like to share.
The first was many years ago. We used to deal and I was not such a nice person tbh. One night,I made a call to the girlfriend of a customer. She was totally straight and we didn't even know each other at all. I abused her verbally and threatened her. Then called repeatedly doing it over and over. To this day I have no memory of this at all. (So lucky she didn't call the police-she must have been terrified).
The following day,the customer (he boyfriend) came to my door. I opened it and he punched me straight in the face. He had recorded the calls so despite my protestations, there was no denying it.

The second incident was more recently. Somehow I had made it to bed. But when I woke in the morning, I had written a short paper on genetic mutations. That would have been hard to do whilst awake!

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
I've had many, many, many ambien and/or ambien/benzo blackouts. I've woken up with food smeared on the wall from the fridge to the bedroom, come to on the toilet and in my most infamous ambien blackout, I tried to walk outside of the house I'd just moved into. Well, I'd set the security system off but since I was essentially sleep walking, I couldn't turn the alarm off. Low and behold the police arrive and I opened the door with NO pants on. Nothing, nada. To make matters worse, they had to yell at me two times to go back inside and get dressed. To add insult to injury, one of the responding officers was an extremely close friend of my father and a guy I was interested in dating. The calls from him stopped after that... lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, kkatt and Pineapplecrown