Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I've been a member of a video website for over a year now, and it came to my attention today that I've been blacklisted there, solely because I don't subscribe to a few member's very hateful and paranoid delusional political views.

It was a place I enjoyed going to because it was an escape. I could watch funny and gross videos and post funny and gross comments, and just forget about my problems for a while.

When I logged in today I noticed someone had unfriended me, and I had no idea why. Then I happened to find a post where someone had listed my name, along with 36 others, as being an "enemy" of their sick political cause. I checked my profile and half my "friends" had unfriended me.

I know I shouldn't care, but I've suffered so much rejection recently that it's really got me down. Like, when will it end?
I feel like life itself is trying to send me a message: "just fucking kill yourself already. Everyone hates you, no one wants to be your friend. Stop trying and just kill yourself".

I'm just venting. Just needed to say something about it to someone, since I don't have any friends I can talk to. Thanks for listening.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: K-O, Chupacabra 44, Homecoming and 10 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
"just fucking kill yourself already. Everyone hates you, no one wants to be your friend. Stop trying and just kill yourself".
This is what I hear in my mind every day. I'm sorry you were treated that way. You're always welcome here

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, Stick, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It's very understandable and expected that you feel upset because a friend has cut you off. However: if someone rejects you so easily then were you really friends? Also if they have a "sick political cause" then that is a person that you don't want to have a relationship with.

Please do not tell yourself that no one wants to be your friend because of what happened with one individual.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
It's very understandable and expected that you feel upset because a friend has cut you off. However: if someone rejects you so easily then were you really friends? Also if they have a "sick political cause" then that is a person that you don't want to have a relationship with.

Please do not tell yourself that no one wants to be your friend because of what happened with one individual.
Very well said, mate.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020

Oh, it's not one individual, it's a pattern with me. It happens all the time.

And, yah, you're right - I don't need these assholes as "friends". Now I'm trying to decide if I want to just bail on the website altogether, or stick around and ridicule them for being hateful paranoid delusionals. I learned what they are today: Qanon. I'd never heard of that before. If you haven't either, Google it. It's batshit insane.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
big cringe, but there are always other sites

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Have you thought about making a different account with a different name? Then you could still go on that site, but hopefully without the negatives from your last account

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Have you thought about making a different account with a different name? Then you could still go on that site, but hopefully without the negatives from your last account

I've considered it. I dunno...