• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tuggafradga

May 25, 2022
Considering taking an insane amount of seroquel and then going for a swim. The plan is to black out so hard my body just goes limp and i wont notice that im drowning. Does this sound like a good idea?

Reactions: armadillydally
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I think you would still definitely notice that you're drowning. Just scary as the seroquel kicks in and you lose your ability to swim while still conscious. But this also sounds pretty effective 🤷

Reactions: Tuggafradga
armadillydally

armadillydally

playing dead
May 25, 2022
A family member knew someone who overdosed on sleeping pills and then swam out into the ocean. It worked, but I honestly can't imagine it's pleasant. I think SI could kick in and override meds to a point, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Tuggafradga
T

Tuggafradga

May 25, 2022
I was thinking maybe i could float on an air mattress and balance a bit on the side of it so that when im fully blavked out i just slip into the water. Id be shit scared of still feeling consciouss to some degree while the meds slowly start kicking in as well.

Reactions: fillthevoid
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Do you have experience with Seroquel?

I ask because I've been taking it for many years and it has never really knocked me out enough for something like that, even in pretty large doses.

αmber

αmber

Earth is not my home
Oct 25, 2021
My plan is blacking out by taking all my antidepressant pills with a bottle of alcohol and going for a swim.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
My plan is blacking out by taking all my antidepressant pills with a bottle of alcohol and going for a swim.
You're not likely to knock yourself out on antidepressants, more so just do some organ damage and cause yourself pain. Personally I would not do this.

Reactions: RN12, Angi and UpandDownPrincess
αmber

αmber

Earth is not my home
Oct 25, 2021
You're not likely to knock yourself out on antidepressants, more so just do some organ damage and cause yourself pain. Personally I would not do this.
Even if I drink a lot of alcohol?

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Even if I drink a lot of alcohol?
That is correct. That will just increase your chances of organ damage. It's not a good idea

• Informative
Reactions: αmber
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
People have drowned by getting drunk around water. Theoretically it doesn't sound impossible to use sedatives to cause unconsciousness. As long as someone is not found it should work,in theory. Just my opinion.

CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
Sounds great! Tho, it's best to feel one's death so you wont be a ghost, trapped on earth. Pain releases the soul from the body

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Sounds great! Tho, it's best to feel one's death so you wont be a ghost, trapped on earth. Pain releases the soul from the body
I think I'm going to opt for "nope" on that -- or at least try my best to not feel anything.