U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
If your one of those people that thinks it's weird for black people to skateboard, go fuck yourself.

That's all.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: come to dust, archipelago, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 9 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
WTF many of skatboarding history's greats are black. Almost from day dot there's been black skaters killing it. I was a skater for many years. Saw loads of black skaters. Now more than ever there are black skaters killing it all around the world. Trust me, anyone who shares that flawed opinion around any full time skaters will be ostracised pretty fucking quickly.

• Love
Reactions: GentleJerk and user_name_here
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
This thread was a complete letdown. I was expecting a funny racist post but is just someone complaining of racism.

• Yay!
Reactions: BruhXDDDDD, cyanol, Un- and 2 others
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
Cool man, feel free to fuck off.

Reactions: come to dust, archipelago, Chinaski and 2 others
emptyjokes

emptyjokes

Nothing left to keep me out of paradise.
May 27, 2022
If your one of those people that thinks it's weird for black people to skateboard, go fuck yourself.

That's all.
Anyone who's saying that is a complete fool, literally where do these ideas come from?

Skating has always been, and always will be about inclusivity.

Reactions: user_name_here and CTBgenuine
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
Anyone who's saying that is a complete fool, literally where do these ideas come from?

I think they're joking. I took it as a joke anyway, I could be wrong tho. If I'm wrong we should report them and get them blocked 🤣

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
How can anyone say that when Nyjah's basically a world champ. Yeah tell em' to fuck off.

• Love
Reactions: user_name_here, emptyjokes and Smart No More
U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
WTF many of skatboarding history's greats are black. Almost from day dot there's been black skaters killing it. I was a skater for many years. Saw loads of black skaters. Now more than ever there are black skaters killing it all around the world. Trust me, anyone who shares that flawed opinion around any full time skaters will be ostracised pretty fucking quickly.
I'm with you for sure. There's been a presence since the very early days, and like you said it's even more present today, but some people still think if you're a black skater you're somehow "weird". And if your older than 25 you're a pedo, like wtf. If they learnt to ride a board confidently they'd understand. It's really rewarding and great exercise. And a confidence booster.

Very well said! Skaters are some of the friendliest supportive people. We get a rush by teaching newbies how to master the basics. It's a really positive community that some outsiders simply don't understand because they're negative as shit.
I think they're joking. I took it as a joke anyway, I could be wrong tho. If I'm wrong we should report them and get them blocked 🤣
No I wasn't joking. It's a genuine frustration and something I pick up on irl and online. This thread was just a vent more than anything.

Skateboarding helps me express myself and suppresses ideation so I'll be doing it as long as I can regardless of people's opinions. Hell I'm gonna dress even flyer so I can really style on the haters while I'm poppin' around.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GentleJerk
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I never skateboarded but I tried rollerblading one time and flew straight into a holly bush. It hurt like a bitch. Then I tried ice skating a year later and twisted my ankle. So I'm equally racist in that I think everyone's crazy for sliding, skating, whatever. I don't know how you coordinated people do it.

U

user_name_here

N/A
May 16, 2021
I never skateboarded but I tried rollerblading one time and flew straight into a holly bush. It hurt like a bitch. Then I tried ice skating a year later and twisted my ankle. So I'm equally racist in that I think everyone's crazy for sliding, skating, whatever. I don't know how you coordinated people do it.
😆😆. Angst you never fail to crack me up.

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up