• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
Sorry I have another question… Deadly nightshade is deadly, whereas black nightshade only contains solanine in its unripe berries. How many unripe berries of black nightshade would kill you if 200-400 mg of solanine result in death? In other words, how much solanine is in a single unripe berry of black nightshade?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Unsure, I think you would need to find too many unripe berries, e.g. thousands. You could try combining with green potatos. The most likely outcome is probably paralysis.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
Unsure, I think you would need to find too many unripe berries, e.g. thousands. You could try combining with green potatos. The most likely outcome is probably paralysis.
Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Sorry I have another question… Deadly nightshade is deadly, whereas black nightshade only contains solanine in its unripe berries. How many unripe berries of black nightshade would kill you if 200-400 mg of solanine result in death? In other words, how much solanine is in a single unripe berry of black nightshade?
Has anyone done any research on using hemlock. It was drank in ancient times to execute people. How do you prepare it, where do you find it, and how does it work.

R

ReluctantSeeker

Mar 5, 2021
Hemlock grows all over the place in some climates. The action of the main toxin is described
HERE (Encyclopedia of Toxicology entry on ScienceDirect).
The TL/DR version of it is that it first causes general CNS/muscle excitation (twitching, dilated pupils, etc), followed by muscle paralysis.

That includes the muscles you use to breathe, so it doesn't sound particularly painless on its own. You'd be awake, but slowly losing the ability to breathe, and experiencing the sensation of asphyxiation.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
Has anyone done any research on using hemlock. It was drank in ancient times to execute people. How do you prepare it, where do you find it, and how does it work.
I wouldn't recommend it unless you're desperate. There are better ways to go. And I did try this; but I guess I'm just really bad at everything, which includes trying to end my pathetic life unfortunately. Also sorry if I come off as paranoid and insane. Just for anyones future reference. I also have terrible memory that's a bit of a problem ngl.