Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I want to do black magic on my ex friends. They don't believe it anyway. If it's 'not real' then it shouldn't matter what I do. Idk.. It might help me relieve some stress. I can at least think they're suffering as bad as me..
For anyone that might have seen my other post, i still haven't eaten (day 3). My wrist is covered in cuts. Between the situation and not eating I constantly feel nauseated. I finally dropped below 110lb though so, yay me.
I just want to die at this point. I feel in a living dead state....

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I wouldn't.

They say when you do black magic upon others, it comes back to bite you two-fold.

The archons already know you are suffering, they would only love to jump at the chance to make it worse based on some spiritual "law".

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I wouldn't.

They say when you do black magic upon others, it comes back to bite you two-fold.

The archons already know you are suffering, they would only love to jump at the chance to make it worse based on some spiritual "law".
But if it's not real why does it matter? If it's not real nothing is actually going to happen

B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
But if it's not real why does it matter? If it's not real nothing is actually going to happen
I agree. Black magic is not real, magic in general isn't real. But if you feel like it might help you (within means) I don't see a problem with it.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
If it's not real to you, why would you want to do it on your ex-friends?
They don't believe it anyway. If it's 'not real' then it shouldn't matter what I do.
because much like how some believe the earth is flat, beliefs arent always true and unlike the shape of the earth, this doesnt have concrete evidence. it may or may not be real. i just happen to believe it is and they dont. honestly its probably mostly projection because i didnt know, i had trusted them...its not that they dont have the same beliefs. its that they didnt tell me and suddenly finding out made me feel like shit. like, why did i bother telling you anything. it made me feel like a joke.
they dont believe it, so why does it matter?