S

sorrycantsavemenow

Jan 12, 2022
I wish I were never born at all.

I didn't consent to being born, and as an adult, I should have the right to choose.

We're still living in the dark times: there are so many innocent people suffering.

Most of the jobs are bullshit jobs, without any sense or purpose beyond welfare for people comfortable within the system, keeping up the status quo and making the rich richer. 40+ hours per week spent doing absolutely nothing. In World Wars, so many men enabled heinous crimes by "just following orders: it's so convenient to act one somebody else's beliefs and not have to choose, but I can't stand not choosing, knowing that I have the choice of just dying. I'd rather be dead, than live a life I don't find respectable.

What would the world look like, if those that don't to be here, could just go? I don't believe life or wanting to live is wrong. Why does it have to be forced on those that don't want it, though?

As long as you don't hurt somebody else, do what you will. So where does this place suicide? Our lives are also somebody else's lives: your mother's, your father's, your friend's. It's never just "my life". But, nobody can live your life for you. Some burdens are only ours to carry.

I wish I could spend my final day among loved ones, with a big party, like a birthday party, to celebrate all the good that happened in my life. Then, I would just rest forever. When I think of dying, I'm close to smiling; it'd be so nice to die happy, even if happiness eludes me every other day, it could be here for my final day. I've heard that some people before suicide seemed happy or fine, and I can understand why.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, kelimackie, Hollowman and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I just find it so cruel how humans do all they can to prolong the suffering of others in this existence they never even consented to being in, even know we are all just slowly dying anyway destined for nothing but to deteriorate and decay. I find it so horrifying how ceasing to exist is always seen as the worst outcome even know this world is such a cruel, hellish place filled with endless suffering, all that those anti-suicide people do is just create even more harm than already exists.

Reactions: sorrycantsavemenow