• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I was going to buy N from A with bitcoin, but when I made a bitcoin account on the app and connected my bank and bought bitcoin, I couldn't send it. It said that there is a 2 week waiting period to send bitcoin. I can sell what I have, I just cant send it. Could I use a debit card to buy it? Would that negate the waiting period?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sickman75, Final Escape and 1 other person
Boxoftools

Boxoftools

Dec 4, 2018
I was going to buy N from A with bitcoin, but when I made a bitcoin account on the app and connected my bank and bought bitcoin, I couldn't send it. It said that there is a 2 week waiting period to send bitcoin. I can sell what I have, I just cant send it. Could I use a debit card to buy it? Would that negate the waiting period?
Use the cash app (it's litterally called cash app). It allows instant buying of Bitcoin with a linked card or bank account.

Reactions: Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Morpheus
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Use the cash app (it's litterally called cash app). It allows instant buying of Bitcoin with a linked card or bank account.
Buying isn't the issue, sending is the issue. I am able to buy and sell bitcoin instantly, but if I want to deposit into my bank or send the bitcoin then there's a 2 week waiting period at least thats with the coinbase app. It does seem like the waiting period is pretty standard, so I'll look at the cash app, but I'm going to assume there's also a waiting period to send bitcoin there too.

Reactions: Final Escape and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
Not going with SN anymore?

Boxoftools

Boxoftools

Dec 4, 2018
Buying isn't the issue, sending is the issue. I am able to buy and sell bitcoin instantly, but if I want to deposit into my bank or send the bitcoin then there's a 2 week waiting period at least thats with the coinbase app. It does seem like the waiting period is pretty standard, so I'll look at the cash app, but I'm going to assume there's also a waiting period to send bitcoin there too.
There is no waiting period on the cash app. Coinbase will let you you buy "instantly" but it doesn't actually record the transaction on the block chain, just gaurentees that price. That is why you cannot send it outside coinbase. Cash app actually records the sale on the block chain as soon as it's verefied.

Reactions: Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Xerox and 3 others
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
I think localbitcoin is a fast option, you deposit money at a bank and you instantly have BTC available in the wallet

Reactions: Final Escape and lululoo
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
But can I send bitcoin using localbitcoin without the waiting period?

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
But can I send bitcoin using localbitcoin without the waiting period?
It's a little more complicated and you'll have to go the sellers bank and deposit money in the bank. I wouldn't recommend it. Either that or you pay cash, which is always sketchy.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
There is no waiting period on the cash app. Coinbase will let you you buy "instantly" but it doesn't actually record the transaction on the block chain, just gaurentees that price. That is why you cannot send it outside coinbase. Cash app actually records the sale on the block chain as soon as it's verefied.
Hi there. Got a question. Can you use the cash app to buy bitcoin then use the bitcoin to purchase merchandise or does it just allow you to transfer the bitcoin to a wallet? Thanks!

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I wonder if that's a new development. I never had that happen and I used Coinbase. Oh I bet because my bitcoin had sat in there for months. That's bullshit though.

Boxoftools

Boxoftools

Dec 4, 2018
Hi there. Got a question. Can you use the cash app to buy bitcoin then use the bitcoin to purchase merchandise or does it just allow you to transfer the bitcoin to a wallet? Thanks!
Absolutely, you can send it to a wallet or make a purchase with btc after the transaction has been verified.