Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
A pal suggested downloading the App Edge for Bitcoin. The only option for putting money into my 'wallet' is using Simplex company. I did this and it's continually being declined. I've gone back and forth with them in email all day and they refuse to say why it is being declined and fix it.

I don't see any other options on that App that will allow the transaction.

Also was under the understanding that there is only 1 source for N. I sort of doubt this....and really I am very worried I won't be able to jump through the hoops to figure this shit out.

Please help if you have any input.

I will try Coinbase
Coinbase sent email making me verify my email. When I click to verify it takes me to a blank screen. They have no customer service contact info.

Last edited:
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Really needing help with how to get Bitcoin to work. Please someone message with help.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Try localbitcoin to purchase and deliver btc. You can also use a btc wallet for your phone, transfer it from the localbitcoin wallet to your external wallet on the phone and then transfer it to your vendor of choice. Back in the days I used localbitcoin to obtain btc or btc atms, they exist in most larger cities all around the world. That way you can obtain btc for cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
M

markmahomes

Jul 4, 2021
Really needing help with how to get Bitcoin to work. Please someone message with help.
Are you Canadian? I'm having the same problem. I've read in canada the banks do not allow purchases of crypto or some shit. I think you need to find a seller rhats independent of your wallet. Send the btc to your wallet. Then send to whomever is receiving the money. I heard shakepay works. Gonna try it

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Are you Canadian? I'm having the same problem. I've read in canada the banks do not allow purchases of crypto or some shit. I think you need to find a seller rhats independent of your wallet. Send the btc to your wallet. Then send to whomever is receiving the money. I heard shakepay works. Gonna try it
I'm in the US. Someone told me I need to ask around for banks that allow it. Some banks do and some banks don't. It's a shit-show. I'm starting to get paranoid about shipping, xrays at post office and bad shit. I wasted 3 days talking to my bank on the phone, different information everytime. If you can find a Canadian App that would probably get the go-ahead easier.

M

markmahomes

Jul 4, 2021
I'm in the US. Someone told me I need to ask around for banks that allow it. Some banks do and some banks don't. It's a shit-show. I'm starting to get paranoid about shipping, xrays at post office and bad shit. I wasted 3 days talking to my bank on the phone, different information everytime. If you can find a Canadian App that would probably get the go-ahead easier.
Shakepay worked

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime