Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I have researched threads and I wanted to reply to some of them but I wasn't sure my reply would be seen and answered.
I so far understand that I need to get coinmama > electrum > EM
But I also saw someone mention in another thread to get 2 wallets. So get another wallet in addition to Electrum. Also I don't like that coinmama asks for ID. I really want privacy. I think one wallet would be enough. Can someone correct me? Is there an alternative to coinmama that doesn't ask for ID? Anything to be anonymous
Also forgot to add, I'm suppose to lessen that amount of $ transferred in each step? Like say I am purchasing something that is $700. Am I going to want to buy $725 in coinmama, transfer $715 in Electrum, then finally settle on $700 on EM? Is that what that means?

Last edited:
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I went through a lot of trial and error recently. All my ups and downs and steps can be found in the thread below - and a lot of the pointers i got came from others earlier in that thread.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bitcoin-buying-on-dark-web.40786/page-4

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I went through a lot of trial and error recently. All my ups and downs and steps can be found in the thread below - and a lot of the pointers i got came from others earlier in that thread.

Thanks I hope it helps. I notice I will read long threads for info, and then I stop understanding what I read and don't keep up! Can I pm if I have questions? I'll highlight the sentences I don't get?

Reactions: eeyore9128
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
Thanks I hope it helps. I notice I will read long threads for info, and then I stop understanding what I read and don't keep up! Can I pm if I have questions? I'll highlight the sentences I don't get?

same! :pfff:
yep, feel free to pm any questions. i can't guarantee I'll have all the answers as I'm still very new to bitcoin etc. but i can probably help you get your head around the basics. :hug:

Reactions: Fire&Ash
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

Binance can be an alternative to Kraken. they're the largest worldwide exchange in terms of volume and may support more jurisdictions. Unlike Kraken, deposits by card are possible, but the fees will be around 3%
Otherwise, a subsidiary, Binance Jersey, processes deposits by wire transfers

Whether you choose Kraken or Binance, you shall purchase Monero, not Bitcoin, then proceed with the instructions for Cake Wallet in the thread linked above

Reactions: Busdriver