T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I would appreciate any comments from people who know about this, I know alot of you will be involved or have decent know with it even somewhat due to certain liquids mentioned here.

Anyway I haven't bothered with it since last year. I have a dependency on prescription medication I can only get online.
Block chain just charged me 25 dollars for moving 50 dollars from one wallet to another... Surely this cannot be correct?
It also states I had 120 but could only use 80....
When I used last year it was weird but not this bad. I was doing well with my addiction but have now become distressed and panicked over this that the progress I'd made is down the toilet id got to the point I could enjoy a film again now I'm waltzing around in panic as my specific medications used are really difficult to score on the street yet american vendors are happy to write me a prescription if paid via crypto currency the world isn't screwed, it's just a game of induced suffering so the people who do this feed off our pain.

_battered_butterfly_

_battered_butterfly_

PaperDoll_EasilyTorn
Mar 5, 2021
Those are "gas" prices as they call them and they go up and down kind of like the currency... From my understanding at least. I am sure it's how these platforms make their money. They want people to do "trading" as these Bitcoins or cryptocurrencies are essentially stocks of block chains and smart contracts.

Reactions: MYStERY_Man and TooConscious
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Someone clicked on the computer a couple of times in 2011 and is now a billionaire. Amazing planet, 10/10 would be born again.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It really is brilliant isn't it... I just don't know how to express my gratitude... I'm so thankful for every crohns disease flare up, every epileptic seizure, my Huntington disease... Wouldn't do it again because that's selfish, leave the space for someone else to. Experience the love!
Waiting to procreate so I can pass these genetic wonders on to someone else!

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Those are "gas" prices as they call them and they go up and down kind of like the currency... From my understanding at least. I am sure it's how these platforms make their money. They want people to do "trading" as these Bitcoins or cryptocurrencies are essentially stocks of block chains and smart contracts.
Kinda. Each block of the chain has a maximum size, the more transactions there are, the more competition there is for the space, the more competition, the higher the transaction fee. The one who gets this fee is not the platform, but a miner. The exchanges might charge their own withdrawal fee on top of that.

Different currencies have different fees. NANO has 0, but has been having issues with its network.

If your BTC is in an exchange, you could consider trading it for another currency and using this one instead. If it's in a wallet, you're doomed.

Reactions: TooConscious