megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
due to my smooth brain, i am unable to understand any sort of bitcoin forum help- it all sounds like gibberish to me. despite this learning curve, i am determined to make some purchases off the clearweb, but i am hesitant about linking my debit card or paypal to any service. call me cynical, but something about the internet underbelly having access to the vessel that i have grinded so long for doesn't sit right with me. i've thought about creating a new account and linking that, but your real name is still attached to it and there's a reason all the mail to the house comes under a pseudonym lmao. any tips would be appreciated!

Reactions: sufferingalways, sadworld, Disappointered and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
fancy to be taken by the hand ?

clearweb cryptocurrency acquisition services will almost always identify you due to AML/KYC procedures, which can be even tighter than the banking ones. However, it is not a problem at all that should create anxiety because after the crypto asset purchases which is under scrutiny, there are ways to clear all subsequent trails through the use of anonymising coins and other techniques. With a little attention and guidances, it can be almost child's play, yet almost 100% foolproof, then no need to stress about the consequences of the transactions

Optimal route by bank transfer
* start by registering at the exchange Kraken
* pass all the identification/verification steps (personal details, ID, proof of address and selfie with handwritten note, as requested)
* in the option settings, it is strongly recommended to active 2FA security (or FIDO U2F, even better if you have a Yubikey device) but remains optional. This protection is OK to override if a one-time use, in a short span of time, is targeted
* make an initial deposit by bank transfer. From there, you'll be under a 5 days locking period before able to withdraw coins (it's a security measure)
* search and browse the XMR/USD or XMR/EUR trading pair (depending on the base currency you credited)
XMR = Monero, a much more non-traceable crypto asset than Bitcoin
* buy a quantity of 100% of your fiat balance or only the desired XMR quantity, with a "market" order (guaranteed to be executed, yet not that overpriced at all)

this procedure is almost fee free. if you prefer the debit/credit card route as funding mean, which is around 3% more expensive, here it is

* register at the exchange Binance instead
* pass all the verification steps (personal details, ID, proof of address and selfie with handwritten note, as requested)
* use your card to purchase BTC (Bitcoin) From there, you'll be under a 5 days locking period before able to withdraw coins (as a restriction to secure chargebacks)
* once completed, head to the Exchange part of the site and select the XMR/BTC trading pair
* buy a quantity of 100% of your BTC balance, or only the desired XMR amount with a "market" order (guaranteed to be executed, yet not that overpriced at all)

NB: instead of market type orders (which translates into "buy at any price, for the quantity asked, even if it leads to cost average slippage), it's possible to alternatively place a deal in the order book as a "limit" order, that will need to be filled by a move of the ambient price and the sellers hitting your order in the ladder queue.
In that case, I suggest you place the deal at the closest price level of the order book or slightly behind. It should be matched due to the market noise alone, most often anyway without the need for any orediction, unless unlucky then you'll have to chase any price action pumping by canceling the pending order and readjusting a new one, etc.
The purpose of a limit order is only little (unless you are demanding and patient, and in other words, betting and trading actively). It permits to save a little more expenses by asking for a better price, but also is tied to a lack of guarantee to be executed ultimately, in the event that the market would move in the wrong direction (upwards)

Lastly, PayPal could be used at Coinbase + Coinbase Pro but I would advise against this company since they show the least respect for your privacy

when you're done, get back here, we'll continue
please specify in advance which device type you use, whether iOS / Android mobile, or Windows / Mac / Linux computer

if you have any Q, blast them !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bauhaus, _Minsk, megafire and 3 others
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Illustration of advanced interfaces
Market Buy orders at 100% of the balances available

direct trading of Monero with fiat (USD / EUR) @ Kraken
14D35601 29A8 45BF A2CF B024CE9C67F4

indirect trading of Monero with Bitcoin @ Binance, after BTC purchased by card (with a simplified interface)
D6BE7731 DE5C 4F2A 9325 458107C0BC3F

Reactions: megafire
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
@Viro_Major holy shit dude, first, thank you so much for the play-by-play. I really appreciate it, and my smooth brain does too.
So I would rather not have to pay fees and not link my debit card- I know you said it was safe, but it still turns my stomach. I checked out Kraken, and it seems trustworthy-they also sell Bitcoin, so I think that is where I will buy it.
So on the website, they have 3 different levels. The starter level does not allow for cash-out. So you can buy and sell bitcoin, but you can't get your money out. Does this seem sketchy to you?
Cheers!
Also I'm using a Windows laptop, and an android phone for 2FA

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Are the other, less expensive cryptocurrencies worth buying?

megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
Depends what you're trying to buy, or if you're just trying to trade them. I have specific products in mind, and the vendor only takes bitcoin. If you just want to trade though, Monero (or XMR) is worth looking into

Reactions: sufferingalways and ixkitty
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
What ways can you earn crypto?
Is there a marketplace where people can earn crypto?. Is it necessarily to have a wallet? Why do people are obssesed in looking if the con gets up or down?...
I'm new to it... U_U

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Are the other, less expensive cryptocurrencies worth buying?

you can purchase chunks of each cryptocurrencies, so just any amount starting to a cent and up
in fact, they are quoted with decimals and a maximum of 8 digits: 0.00000001
the minimum "tick size" or unit if you prefer, is called a Satoshi, after the name of the inventor of the Bitcoin
so 0.00000001 is 1 Satoshi

Thus, the concept of pricey or inexpensive cryptocurrency is void of meaning

However, when it comes to moving cryptocurrencies, each one has its own context, based on its protocol, the network and its congestion of activity at a given time, which translates into "network fees" or "transactions fees" when you withdraw a coin out of somewhere
To keep it simple, the fees of moving funds is not fixed but variable, on each isolated coin. If there is a peak of transactions, the miners who validate the transactions will be saturated with work and the costs will rise. As a general rule, it works with a queue system based on incentives. You can pass first in the queue by skipping the order of processing, if you decide to pay more fees.

All in all, Bitcoin movement fees are definitely not the cheapest. There are many more coins which will cost a few cents instead of a few dollars to move around. Way too many to list but some major ones to explore are Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, etc. However these coins also tend to be less liquid, thus when you trade them, the market conditions will be worse and it will lead to higher trading costs due to larger "spread" (best prices bracket of buyers and sellers) and eventually "slippage" (price drift if the quantity requested doesn't meet enough of a counterparty)
So the benefit to use different currencies will generally depend on several factors to asses, but it tends to be of minimal interest to optimise unless we are into one period of frenetic crypto madness then the fees will skyrocket then only it becomes worthy to consider
@Viro_Major holy shit dude, first, thank you so much for the play-by-play. I really appreciate it, and my smooth brain does too.
So I would rather not have to pay fees and not link my debit card- I know you said it was safe, but it still turns my stomach. I checked out Kraken, and it seems trustworthy-they also sell Bitcoin, so I think that is where I will buy it.
So on the website, they have 3 different levels. The starter level does not allow for cash-out. So you can buy and sell bitcoin, but you can't get your money out. Does this seem sketchy to you?
Cheers!
Also I'm using a Windows laptop, and an android phone for 2FA

Actually, card is not a worse idea than bank transfer because you will leave an obvious trail behind in your bank account anyway. You may also try your luck with prepaid Visa card (they can be bought on Amazon and at local shops) but it may lead to lesser amount restrictions or even transaction blocked by the policy of the exchange you use. It may or may not pass.
But really, cards or bank transfers is about equal in the end. The main disservice you can do to yourself is to use non anonymous coins, like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, etc that I mentioned before, because then you're fully exposed to activity monitoring since their blockchain is transparent, meaning we can learn what you do with them from start to finish. It is the bad idea to avoid.
Instead, at some point, you should introduce a privacy minded coin in the circuit, like Zcoin (soon Firo), Monero, Zcash or Horizen, but the best ones are Firo and Monero because easy to handle and with privacy feature enabled by default (not yet for Firo but optional, soon by default)

About Kraken, it's one of the largest and with highest reputation exchange. Binance is the number one exchange in terms of volume (at least for what we call centralised exchanges)
The starter level allows you to deposit, trade and withdraw coins only but does not permit you to handle fiat money (USD, EUR, GBP) so it is not an option for what you intend to do. Everywhere, as soon as you need to fund your account with traditional currencies (called "fiat" in jargon), you will need to pass verification steps that identify you. It's mandatory and you barely can escape it.
There are ways to escape AML/KYC procedures but they're not really meaningful, as long as you do other steps right, like use anom coins sometime within your loop. These alt ways will come at higher fees (usually 10+%) and will be less straight forward to manage for rookies
Depends what you're trying to buy, or if you're just trying to trade them. I have specific products in mind, and the vendor only takes bitcoin. If you just want to trade though, Monero (or XMR) is worth looking into

A and B are considering to setup Monero wallets as we speak
But even if only Bitcoin is accepted, that's not a good way to look at things and not an excuse to use Bitcoin only

Monero wallets like Cake and Monerujo come with built-in exchangers which allows you to convert Bitcoins and other non-anom coins in Monero in and out of the wallet. So basically, you acquire Monero at some point, withdraw the Monero to Cake/Monerujo, then withdraw the Monero as Bitcoin to the merchant
this is much more secure for your safety and privacy. And again, not even yet 100% optimal but WAY better than Bitcoin
Firo will be better than Monero. I'll talk about it when the time comes. I'm on contact with their core team and bridging Firo with CTemplar

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, megafire and Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Thanks for your help. What about 'mining'? Is it a good idea?

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
What ways can you earn crypto?
Is there a marketplace where people can earn crypto?. Is it necessarily to have a wallet? Why do people are obssesed in looking if the con gets up or down?...
I'm new to it... U_U

yes of course ! Very good question
there are so many ways to earn cryptos without purchasing them... including ways that will never leave any trail of any kind

I probably will forget many but will complete later.
For instance, you could work for someone or a company, trade goods or exchange services.

There is a decentralised eBay like marketplace called OpenBazaar, on which you can sell personal items to cash in cryptos instead of PayPal money.
You could use some freelancer sites and sell your talent against cryptos...
You could contact the core teams of the cryptocurrencies you target and propose them your workforce or random help, they will grant you with rewards in their own currencies
You could dig into the concepts of "governance" of some self-governed coins. Basically, it works like polls where people come with ideas and feature suggestions. You propose a project to improve the coin and then members of the community vote to validate it or invalidate your idea. Accordingly, you will propose a salary and then if you're acknowledged, it's the mathematical propocol of the coin which will pay you a wage... mind blowing ?

I'll think about more later but bear in mind that Bitcoin & co was invented with the goal in mind to transact, so every idea you can come up with where you can deal ultimately exists and can work out.

Right now, I could accept that you send me a hug and I send you Zcoin in return... ;)
But I could as well accept that you send me Amazon e-gift cards and in return I fund your Monero wallet with Monero
As long as 2 parties agree, it becomes a reality.

You could have a look at marketplaces like Paxful or LocalMonero. They propose many alternate, different payment means to buy/sell Bitcoin or Monero. Only LocalMonero is verification free, and not all payment means won't ask you for further identification but some certainly will if you research ads
Thanks for your help. What about 'mining'? Is it a good idea?

Yes, mining is another way to earn cryptos ! But it's also not one whose access is suited for newcomers. You must be tecchy about computers and it represents a dedicated workload and hardware and software skills. You'll generate electricity bills if not tools bills as well as equipment, and it's an uncertain way to yield coins without a loss of value. It depends on many market factors that are tricky but nowadays the field is too saturated with professionals and if you aim to yiled $1000 through mining, your return on investment could be a lot lower, as well as take a long time...
I don't recommend it for beginner and intermediate users who only want to shop online

However, it can be a 100% anonymous way, I agree... so if you are motivated and have patience and are not tight with finances, have a look around and try it maybe

NB: Avoid e-mining services on the cloud, they're mostly scams. Avoid intermediaries almost always. You then become the pig of the operation.

———

@megafire If you are with Kraken or Binance, acquire Monero. It's really foolish to use Bitcoin. I'll continue to guide how to pay a Bitcoin merchant with Zcoin/Firo or Monero. Just hold on
PS: Zcoin/Firo is available at Binance. Its cryptography is even stronger than Monero

Last edited:
Reactions: megafire, sufferingalways and Disappointered
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
More exhaustive than my brief introduction worth 2 Firo :)

Freelancing platforms which pay in Bitcoin

How you could end up with bitcoin even though you didn't buy any

———

Useful ressources

Zcoin (soon rebranding as Firo with enhancements) wallets
for desktop (get the QT one)

Monero wallets
for Android mobile 1 & 2
for iOS mobile
for desktop (GUI one)

on purpose, done my homework with checks, I don't recommend any other than these suggested ones. they're the most foolproof. Other wallets have privacy leaks

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ixkitty, _Minsk and megafire
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
Instead, at some point, you should introduce a privacy minded coin in the circuit, like Zcoin (soon Firo), Monero, Zcash or Horizen, but the best ones are Firo and Monero because easy to handle and with privacy feature enabled by default (not yet for Firo but optional, soon by default)
Solid point. So I could buy Monero on Kraken, transfer that to a Monero wallet, use the built-in exchanger to turn it into Bitcoin, and link that for the vendors(?)
Do you have any experience buying (and selling) on the clearweb? A lot of sites list items entirely in fiat, but only accept Bitcoin/XMR. How do you navigate that?

Also, I checked out the OpenBazaar and it doesn't seem to run anymore- maybe it doesn't have a website/Android app, but regardless I cannot access it. Do you know any other sites that allow you to sell items in crypto (off the clearweb)?

Thanks for all your help, you have a way of explaining things concisely, unlike so many crypto forums lmao

• Hugs
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Solid point. So I could buy Monero on Kraken, transfer that to a Monero wallet, use the built-in exchanger to turn it into Bitcoin, and link that for the vendors(?)
yes, but you preferably should also introduce an operation called "churning" in between, which is about sending Monero to yourself within the Monero wallet through the use of one or more sub-address, in order to wash them further. Basically it consists of sending coins to yourself for the full or split amounts from address 1 to address 2. Do this step at least once. It blurs the probabilities to trade you back almost completely. Lastly, also consider to add little time delays in-between operations, the longer the better

Firo, once entirely deployed with new cryptography, should make this extra step unnecessary

PS: when you use a mobile wallet, you should do it with a VPN turned ON at all times
A free advisable VPN for Android is RiseUp, for iOS a less good one, WindScribe
As for paid, go for Mullvad VPN
When you use a desktop wallet, you should prefer to rely of the Tails OS instead of Windows

Do you have any experience buying (and selling) on the clearweb? A lot of sites list items entirely in fiat, but only accept Bitcoin/XMR. How do you navigate that?
not sure to understand you. Which sites ? For what end goal ?

Also, I checked out the OpenBazaar and it doesn't seem to run anymore- maybe it doesn't have a website/Android app, but regardless I cannot access it. Do you know any other sites that allow you to sell items in crypto (off the clearweb)?
I confirm it's up and running. Check here to download the desktop executable
There used to be Purse competing in the same field than OpenBazaar but this very service was discontinued. Purse's main service remains: it permits to shop anonymously at Amazon (.com & .co.uk & .ca & .co.jp portals) with discounts up to -25%
Is that typically what you implied earlier ?

Thanks for all your help, you have a way of explaining things concisely, unlike so many crypto forums lmao
Yeah presented through a pure tech angle, it can be demotivating :) while it's really accessible in reality. I enjoy to democratise cryptos with actual use cases. I followed this space closely since 2015 and evolve within the financial industry since 2007 so I had time to dust-off some concepts :)

Last edited:
Reactions: megafire
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Big news: A now accepts Monero payments. It simplifies the process

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Do you have any experience buying (and selling) on the clearweb? A lot of sites list items entirely in fiat

According that I haven't understood your concern off charts, I'm researching this very point, and will provide concrete solutions soon. Very good call tbh

megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
yes, but you preferably should also introduce an operation called "churning" in between, which is about sending Monero to yourself within the Monero wallet through the use of one or more sub-address, in order to wash them further. Basically it consists of sending coins to yourself for the full or split amounts from address 1 to address 2.
And I could do this within the wallet, or should I use a different one?
not sure to understand you. Which sites ? For what end goal ?
A particular site is called D@rkM@rket It's on the clearweb and it is to purchase some ...stuff. If you want to look into this, you need the Tor onion installed in order to access. Also best to have a VPN going and Javascript disabled.

Reactions: sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
yes of course ! Very good question
there are so many ways to earn cryptos without purchasing them... including ways that will never leave any trail of any kind

I probably will forget many but will complete later.
For instance, you could work for someone or a company, trade goods or exchange services.

There is a decentralised eBay like marketplace called OpenBazaar, on which you can sell personal items to cash in cryptos instead of PayPal money.
You could use some freelancer sites and sell your talent against cryptos...
You could contact the core teams of the cryptocurrencies you target and propose them your workforce or random help, they will grant you with rewards in their own currencies
You could dig into the concepts of "governance" of some self-governed coins. Basically, it works like polls where people come with ideas and feature suggestions. You propose a project to improve the coin and then members of the community vote to validate it or invalidate your idea. Accordingly, you will propose a salary and then if you're acknowledged, it's the mathematical propocol of the coin which will pay you a wage... mind blowing ?

I'll think about more later but bear in mind that Bitcoin & co was invented with the goal in mind to transact, so every idea you can come up with where you can deal ultimately exists and can work out.

Right now, I could accept that you send me a hug and I send you Zcoin in return... ;)
But I could as well accept that you send me Amazon e-gift cards and in return I fund your Monero wallet with Monero
As long as 2 parties agree, it becomes a reality.

You could have a look at marketplaces like Paxful or LocalMonero. They propose many alternate, different payment means to buy/sell Bitcoin or Monero. Only LocalMonero is verification free, and not all payment means won't ask you for further identification but some certainly will if you research ads

Yes, mining is another way to earn cryptos ! But it's also not one whose access is suited for newcomers. You must be tecchy about computers and it represents a dedicated workload and hardware and software skills. You'll generate electricity bills if not tools bills as well as equipment, and it's an uncertain way to yield coins without a loss of value. It depends on many market factors that are tricky but nowadays the field is too saturated with professionals and if you aim to yiled $1000 through mining, your return on investment could be a lot lower, as well as take a long time...
I don't recommend it for beginner and intermediate users who only want to shop online

However, it can be a 100% anonymous way, I agree... so if you are motivated and have patience and are not tight with finances, have a look around and try it maybe

NB: Avoid e-mining services on the cloud, they're mostly scams. Avoid intermediaries almost always. You then become the pig of the operation.

———

@megafire If you are with Kraken or Binance, acquire Monero. It's really foolish to use Bitcoin. I'll continue to guide how to pay a Bitcoin merchant with Zcoin/Firo or Monero. Just hold on
PS: Zcoin/Firo is available at Binance. Its cryptography is even stronger than Monero

Wow, glad I read this topic (in parts). I have not much rest yet but when / if possible I may ask you about it too, it's all new to me as well.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
@sufferingalways zero problem and don't be ashamed of stupid queries

And I could do this within the wallet, or should I use a different one?

both, you could either create subaddresses within either Cake or Monerujo and move coins within the same wallet ...or you could instead send the coins from Cake to Monerujo or the opposite way around (and back and forth more than once, but one time is already generally good enough)

or a mix of both, move from Cake to Monerujo, then move within Monerujo, then only sends out to merchant

don't forget to space the coin movements by a few hours

in order to reuse the coins, you'll have to wait some time anyway, until the blockchain completes to be fully synched at 100% (if you shutdown the app) on the mobile app, so that you receive the status of your balances and again then wait for "confirmations" (transparent process you don't need to worry about) to complete so you can withdraw again the funds anywhere

A particular site is called D@rkM@rket It's on the clearweb and it is to purchase some ...stuff. If you want to look into this, you need the Tor onion installed in order to access. Also best to have a VPN going and Javascript disabled.

thanks for the clarification. I thought that by clearweb, you meant any general public online store which only accepts fiat
thus, I was in the process to research services who turn cryptos into bank wire transfers or PayPal. Then it would allow to shop for anything online with higher privacy (for the payment part, cause anonymous shipping is harder to achieve)
example : it could serve to shop for SN at famous traditional marketplaces but with Monero/Bitcoin

Last edited:
Reactions: megafire and sufferingalways
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
both, you could either create subaddresses within either Cake or Monerujo and move coins within the same wallet ...or you could instead send the coins from Cake to Monerujo or the opposite way around (and back and forth more than once, but one time is already generally good enough)

or a mix of both, move from Cake to Monerujo, then move within Monerujo, then only sends out to merchant

don't forget to space the coin movements by a few hours
Ahh okay. In a way it is to launder the coins and make it untraceable. Should I buy extra just to offset any transferring costs?

thought that by clearweb, you meant any general public online store who only accepts fiat

And yeaa, i can see the confusion... I have seen the d@rkweb described as "clearweb" on here so I thought I was keeping with it lol. I don't want to be the reason some d@rk sites get shut down.
But the point still stands, a lot of those sites list their products under fiat but only accept Monero/Bitcoin, so I was lost in translation. I don't want to ask too much, because you've already been a massive help, but if you could check it out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

SN is going to be my method if the stuff I purchase doesn't work, however I plan on taking some high dosages, so hopefully it does. I've found reputable SN on A so I'm not too worried about finding it.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Ahh okay. In a way it is to launder the coins and make it untraceable. Should I buy extra just to offset any transferring costs?
Yes, it's a way to dilute the propabilities to track you down to an almost hermetic seal.
About the extra overhead, you should be comfortable with as little as +2% I guess. The Monero "transfer costs" are nearing null, non existent, unlike Bitcoin (about $5 per movement)

And yeaa, i can see the confusion... I have seen the d@rkweb described as "clearweb" on here so I thought I was keeping with it lol. I don't want to be the reason some d@rk sites get shut down.
But the point still stands, a lot of those sites list their products under fiat but only accept Monero/Bitcoin, so I was lost in translation. I don't want to ask too much, because you've already been a massive help, but if you could check it out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh
Ok have used these sites before. Indeed they quote products in fiat equivalent but adopted Monero/Bitcoin for deposits and settlements. There is nothing special about the way it works
Just deposit in excess of the approximation of the amount you need (to anticipate a price drop before you seal deals and accessorily misc fees). As a helper, here is a quick converter https://www.mycryptobuddy.com/CurrencyConverter
Ahead, just wash your coins, as explained earlier and you're good to go securely

A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
There are actually sites that you can purchase bitcoin from in a variety of ways without linking credit/debit cards and without using ID verfication. using giftcards such as Amazon giftcards.
I'm not sure if I can post about it here because it breaks KYC anti-money laundering laws.

• Hugs
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
from what I know, it's especially the traders who provide these chain-free access who handle the responsibility. They would be entitled to acquire money business licences to carry their activity. As a sporadic or one-time user through intermediation, your risk of prosecution is almost neglectable

sharing information is not forcing people to use it but leaves it to their own interpretation
freedom of speech is even protected in a few national constitutions
people do talk about illegal drugs yet cannot be attacked on this sole commitment. It's different in the way it concerns money, and I believe that messing with money in our societies is considered by the elites as a bigger crime than messing with health for instance. Still, describing is not encouraging... By exposing, in a way, you are inviting regulators to do their job and react ;)

Last edited:
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
This is how the Firo wallet will look like, released next month. This is the latest next gen solution to achieve secure anonymous crypto payments...

It will enforce privacy by default like Monero, just with a tighter cryptography applied. In fact, whereas Monero only blurs the trails between participants in terms of dilluting probabalities, Firo clears all of them by burning past coins then redeeming brand new ones that do not convey any past history of transactions. It works like destructing then printing money, which is really smart.

Also, through the MasterNodes system of Firo, we'll be able to earn about 10% of annual interests on the deposits (which aren't even locked but always free to use). However, it is subject to other parameters like market price fluctuations. Either the effect can add up and make you compound profits, or they can counteract themselves (you lose on the coins' value but also get granted more coins for free over time, which then becomes a compensation mechanism against market volatility). So it could serve as an investment for those who are patient and accept a bit of risk.

Stay tuned but start by having a read already, to familiarise yourself with the principles

Reactions: sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Thought I would bump this topic. I know the OP isn't here now but for anyone interested in the information..