qwertylmno

qwertylmno

nine millimeter on the side swing it if you like
Jun 10, 2021
my birthday is tomorrow, and no one in my family cared to ask what i wanted as a gift or cared enough to make plans. i feel so alone and unseen. i hope my friends will make an effort to see me and not back out of plans. that would make me feel truly pathetic.
my girlfriend and i broke up a few days ago. we dated a year and it hurts. she had some choice words that i'll never forget. my car broke down so i'm stuck in my house feeling sorry for myself because everything seems to be going wrong. i tried partial suspension yesterday but backed out (it hurt/i don't even know if i want to ctb yet). i told my best friend about it and she didn't really even care to engage with me. why is no one caring? am i that trash of a human? i feel like im an active listener for people and go out of my way to make people feel special, and in return, not only do i get nothing, but i'm treated poorly.
i know birthdays are hard for everyone here.

edit: the family part hurts the most because i just wanted them to say they're proud of me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Phosphophyllite, FuneralCry, NumbItAll and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
People are crap, flaking and not-listening is what they do (except for me of course). Happy birthday anyway!

Reactions: Dead Meat and qwertylmno
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
just words while manic : start carrying for yourself and do a good job. Get some money, loan or something, hire stipgirls, make playlist, get alcohol and have a good time. Now social fuck up - make pictures, post them, ask some of the girls to just comment on your facebook or instagram or whatever. your circle of friends doesn't look good, so trying with complete strangers can be much more positive experience. And if it works out, don't ever return to your past.
That's what i would do., What i did also.

qwertylmno

qwertylmno

Jun 10, 2021
just words while manic : start carrying for yourself and do a good job. Get some money, loan or something, hire stipgirls, make playlist, get alcohol and have a good time. Now social fuck up - make pictures, post them, ask some of the girls to just comment on your facebook or instagram or whatever. your circle of friends doesn't look good, so trying with complete strangers can be much more positive experience. And if it works out, don't ever return to your past.
That's what i would do., What i did also.
you're interesting

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! 1st off You are a great and valuable person with a huge heart and kindness. Your post says that in volumes and I truly care about you a lot as my "family' way back when was non existent from day one.

2nd off HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! You deserve a round of applause. You are a part of the community here and without you it is just not the same. Having folks like you here with a huge heart and a abundance of love, caring and kindness helps me and hopefully everyone a lot. I know it sure helps me everyday.

I find @netrezven both funny and poetic with his post. Hey, if it works. Now back to a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!

I hope your day is filled with lots of sunshine, great weather, good food and beverages and the knowledge that you are a important soul with a bright future in store for you.

Truly my best on your big day!

Walter
Happy Birthday GIF

• Love
Reactions: qwertylmno
qwertylmno

qwertylmno

Jun 10, 2021
update: going bowling with friends. people have implied they got me presents :)

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Happy birthday. I hate birthdays and I am dreading mine. I'm sorry others treated you that way. People are just so disappointing. At least you have something planned. I wish you the best.