Letthisallbegone

Letthisallbegone

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
I want to ctb but I don't know when to tbh and I thought my birthday but I don't know if I should put my death on my birth or just not have it on a holiday. Any ideas of when I want it to be this year ?

• Hugs
Reactions: CarlGrimes and EternalShore
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I mean if you want it to be symbolic, go ahead but it's better to prioritise picking a date that aligns more with your schedule. Like for example, I wouldn't want to arouse suspicion by not showing up to an important event.

Letthisallbegone

Letthisallbegone

WTF 0-0
Sep 13, 2023
I mean if you want it to be symbolic, go ahead but it's better to prioritise picking a date that aligns more with your schedule. Like for example, I wouldn't want to arouse suspicion by not showing up to an important event.
Yea makes sense I don't go out often though so idk if anyone would worry lol

lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
Yea makes sense I don't go out often though so idk if anyone would worry lol
If no one will come, let alone come to your birthday, then I think you can use this day. I personally have never had parties and just gatherings for my birthday, so I could do it on this day.After all, it is worth knowing how much time you have guaranteed that no one will find you and save you.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
If no one will come, let alone come to your birthday, then I think you can use this day. I personally have never had parties and just gatherings for my birthday, so I could do it on this day.After all, it is worth knowing how much time you have guaranteed that no one will find you and save you.
That's honestly genius! lol. Test whether people care about you at all and are willing to go to your birthday party for once by sewer sliding and them saving you if they do actually care about you! xD

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
That's honestly genius! lol. Test whether people care about you at all and are willing to go to your birthday party for once by sewer sliding and them saving you if they do actually care about you! xD
I didn't mean to test people. I just said that you need to make sure that no one will come and help you (of course, if you really want to die, and not just to be pitied)

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I didn't mean to test people. I just said that you need to make sure that no one will come and help you (of course, if you really want to die, and not just to be pitied)
I mean... No one will tho... :ahhha:

Edit: Granted, I expected my 18th birthday party to just be me reading books all day, so I was elated when 2 people actually came so it is possible still! xD

Last edited:
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe only you know when you want to ctb and it's up to you, it's a personal decision when to leave, but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: CarlGrimes
CarlGrimes

CarlGrimes

Existing only for the men I l💞ve
Nov 8, 2023
I kind of want to ctb on my birthday. Why you may ask there's nothing enjoyable anymore yeah I have a husband who I have been married to for a year and 5 or 6 months but he is also suffering and I kind want to ctb together with him. I'm poly right my boyfriend of almost a year decided to take a break its been 4 months and I've been trying to cbt because of this I literally can't live without the both of them when I find someone I love. I am obsessive not like oh you can't do this you can't do that I mean like I can find your adress and kidnap you type of obsessive and I'll do anything for you type of obsessive and so if he dosent show up for my birthday (in 4 days ugh) I might ctb

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I want to do it around my birthday so there is only one hardcore date where my loved ones will mourn me more