A

ama

Today I feel like suicide…
Sep 13, 2023
Today was my bday. Im now 39 yrs old. Fuck i never thought id see this age. Having felt a little more optimistic these last few days, i was once again reminded today as to why i wanna ctb. Not one person in my family remembered until i said something and then i just got group chat "happy bdays!"
I dont have any friends and there really isnt anyone who would be too hurt with me being gone since im not thought about while being alive.
I dont see myself making it to 40. There is nothing beyond that for me. Sorry everyone, this is not meant as a sob story. Just have to vent.

• Hugs
Reactions: ayaneechan, EternalShore and The Burning Fool
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Ama - Sounds as if you are having a tough time. I just wanted to with you a Happy Birthday. Do something nice for yourself!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Inthewind, The Burning Fool and ama
A

ama

Today I feel like suicide…
Sep 13, 2023
Ama - Sounds as if you are having a tough time. I just wanted to with you a Happy Birthday. Do something nice for yourself!!
I ate ice cream, watched new girl, and took my night meds so i can go to sleep. I appreciate the bday love.

• Love
Reactions: The Burning Fool
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry :( I wish it went better for you~ Have a nice sleep!

Reactions: ama
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Happy birthday, dear ama! You deserve the best, each and every day.

• Love
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I ate ice cream, watched new girl, and took my night meds so i can go to sleep. I appreciate the bday love.
It sounds as if you did do something nice for yourself. I'm so glad! SLeep tight!

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not even surprised that those people are acting in such a way, I just don't believe that other people can be relied on, most people are too self centred to ever care. But anyway best wishes.