BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
Tomorrow is my birthday. I spend it in the company of a bottle of grey goose vodka and an exacto blade. I spend tonight in bone chilling misery, holding my pillow tight and closing my eyes as I hope the night will consume me so I won't have to wake up in the morning.

The sickness I've been dealt with by the wicked hands of god have come to serve me no longer. I don't feel anything anymore, just a numbness from getting high all the time and drowning my sorrows at the bottom of a bottle. I'm too young to be this hurt, and too old to change my childhood.

If Jesus or god were anything of holy, why couldn't they have stopped what my family did to me? What lesson have I learned from my experiences? Did I learn that a little girls place in laying with her father or that my face makes a good punching bag when it comes to the wrath of my mother? Or my body is to be used as an ashtray by an abusive boyfriend? Where are the lessons in the pain I find, and where does the pain stop?

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I hope it's my last. Young Daffodil has had enough now, and all she wishes to do is cannibalize the feelings deep inside, eat them, puke them and repeat the process until I reach some form of purity inside that god will see as worth rescuing.

If I die alone in some abandoned house, out on the prairies then, god alone will have to grovel on the dirt to have my forgiveness then. I have never begged him for anything and I won't start now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cheese.out, brainwormz, GreenTree and 3 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Happy(early) Birthday 🥳

• Love
Reactions: BodyOfDaffodil
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you eventually find the freedom you wish for, it sounds really awful what you've been through and I find it so horrible how humans create so much suffering.

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Happy birthday. You've deserved a better life. I can't understand god either. Starving people in Africa. Mental illness. Paedophiles . Drugs. Bullying. Rapists. Why he allow all this terrible stuff if he in charge and can do anything. I try not to speak against him but I can't get my head around it all. Try and have a good birthday. I know I dread mine and Christmas and Easter.