T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
So yeah it's my birthday tomorrow I hate my birthday. Three days after our birth my twin and I was born, always wish it was me that was gone. Always felt like a part of me was missing - then at 8 well I found out I had a twin
Feel they'd of made more of there life, I hate my so called life and have made peace with choosing to end my life.

I'm trying to save funeral money up or as much as I can. To then take the money out and give to parents. Obviously not directly as giving it them while I'm alive would make them paranoid, leave it in my bungalow for them to find.
Even in lockdown they are allowed 30, that gives plenty for family and maybe a few friends.

The mental health team think I'm doing better as I've given up ringing asking for help to be told to use distractions. I am doing therapy and it's kind of helping but it's going to take a long time for therapy to fully help. I'm fed up with feeling like I do and lived like this too long

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Butterflyshadow, Disappointered, demuic and 6 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 2nd) My heart breaks for you when I read your post. Please try and remember that we, EVERYONE, here on ss is your global family and I for one love, care, and want only the best for you period. Please try and have a relaxing day tomorrow, 11.08.20 and I will be thinking of you all day!! Walter:heart::hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, daddy Phil :) and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
So yeah it's my birthday tomorrow I hate my birthday. Three days after our birth my twin and I was born, always wish it was me that was gone. Always felt like a part of me was missing - then at 8 well I found out I had a twin
Feel they'd of made more of there life, I hate my so called life and have made peace with choosing to end my life.

I'm trying to save funeral money up or as much as I can. To then take the money out and give to parents. Obviously not directly as giving it them while I'm alive would make them paranoid, leave it in my bungalow for them to find.
Even in lockdown they are allowed 30, that gives plenty for family and maybe a few friends.

The mental health team think I'm doing better as I've given up ringing asking for help to be told to use distractions. I am doing therapy and it's kind of helping but it's going to take a long time for therapy to fully help. I'm fed up with feeling like I do and lived like this too long
Was gonna say many happy returns, but then i read the thread...
Sad to read, maybe try to do something you enjoy tomorrow if you can x

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Hey. Hope you are able to be gentle with yourself today and to treat yourself in some way.