Mar 7, 2023
it's a popular set date. symbolic too.

Reactions: thewalkingdread and CarlGrimes
CarlGrimes

CarlGrimes

Existing only for the men I l💞ve
Nov 8, 2023
it's a popular set date. symbolic too.
Definitely agreed my birthday is 4 days away but I don't really have a method and am unsure if I want to I will only do it under one condition if my boyfriend shows up if not i will need some methods

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername39 and thewalkingdread
C

cloudymoon

Feb 11, 2023
sorry if this sounds harsh, but please don't do it if you're not 100% sure. a birthday is a good date and i've considered it myself, but it's not that big of a deal. it might be symbolic to you, but nobody will really care that much what day you did it afterwards. make sure this is really what you want and then make the decision. don't hurry because of a date.

Reactions: Zegers, Jinxyxx and CarlGrimes
CarlGrimes

CarlGrimes

Existing only for the men I l💞ve
Nov 8, 2023
sorry if this sounds harsh, but please don't do it if you're not 100% sure. a birthday is a good date and i've considered it myself, but it's not that big of a deal. it might be symbolic to you, but nobody will really care that much what day you did it afterwards. make sure this is really what you want and then make the decision. don't hurry because of a date.
I'll only do it under one condition like I said if my boyfriend dosent show up and decides not to get back with me I've patiently waited for his return for 4 months that would be the best birthday present is to have him back.

C

cloudymoon

Feb 11, 2023
I'll only do it under one condition like I said if my boyfriend dosent show up and decides not to get back with me I've patiently waited for his return for 4 months that would be the best birthday present is to have him back.
i understand it must be difficult, but i hope you don't make the choice only based on one person. people come and go and often they are not deserving of our care.
but at the end of the day, i don't know the whole story so i won't judge you. as long as you think it through well, your decision is yours. i wish you all the best.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I hope I go on my birthday at least. My parents will always associate the date with me either way. It's better to keep the days they will have to think about me to a minimum.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Title of this thread would make for a dope album title

• Yay!
Reactions: Zegers, thewalkingdread, natthebrat and 1 other person
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Not on my birthday itself, but I want to go on the day right before my 28th birthday (just over a year from now) so I can join the 27 club.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
There have been times where I've thought about ctb on my birthday, but my birthday happens to be close to my dad's birthday, so I decided against it.