W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
My birthday got fucking instantly ruined. 1 hour in and my suicidal thoughts are as bad as they were during worst 2020 times.
Well, 2 years ago I was kind of the same, so I'm even surprised that much.
I guess laying on the floor, crying, cutting and beating myself is a fun way to celebrate a bday.
My suicidal part is happy at least, it hasn't been that active for a while, now it's the time.
Maybe the best present I can give to myself is to finally hang myself.
Happy fucking birthday to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, FuneralCry, Dead Meat and 2 others
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
That sounds awful. I'm sorry you are feeling this way and that it had to happen on your important day. I hope things somehow look up for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, whywere and W3akCr3atur3
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! I am so sad and sorry that life has been so crappy to you. I do send you HAPPY BIRTHDAY, as far as you are family here and so far your birthday has not been too great, BUT as a global family member, I there in again, do send you birthday greetings. I send you lots of love, hugs, empathy and SUPPORT. My birthday wish for you is a day filled with beautiful blue sunny skies with a cold beverage in hand with the knowledge that YOU are loved here by the entire global family! Walter:heart::hug::hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life can be cruel to us and our minds can torture us. I am full of negative feelings towards my birthday, it makes me feel worse due to the expectation that we are supposed to celebrate. Nobody deserves to suffer. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3, nopointofliving and whywere