• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cloudz

Cloudz

May 29, 2019
Does anyone else feel that their depression worsens as their birthday approaches? My birthday is Friday and this entire week I have been reminiscing about happier times when things were easier.

Reactions: Kassender, Baskol1, AngelGirl and 8 others
A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
My birthday's on the 25th this month. Birthdays remind me of childhood so my mood usually lifts in June but I'm just too deep in depression this time around. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you turning?

Reactions: Circles and Kjo
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
When you reach my age, birthdays are nothing to celebrate. A line from a Floyd song sums it up well,

"Shorter of breath and one day closer to death" That is ageing to a tee.

Reactions: Kassender, AngelGirl, Strumgewehr and 3 others
Cloudz

Cloudz

May 29, 2019
My birthday's on the 25th this month. Birthdays remind me of childhood so my mood usually lifts in June but I'm just too deep in depression this time around. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you turning?

Turning 26. Just a year older than you.

Reactions: AngelGirl, Circles and Kjo
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I just don't want the attention.

Reactions: Kassender, Circles and dhk96
Cloudz

Cloudz

May 29, 2019
I just don't want the attention.

Yeah, I hear you. My parents want to take me out for dinner which is nice, but anxiety has gotten super bad lately that I just want to stay indoors and not do anything

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, AngelGirl, AsexualBarbieBoy and 3 others
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Does anyone else feel that their depression worsens as their birthday approaches? My birthday is Friday and this entire week I have been reminiscing about happier times when things were easier.
My 37th was on June 1st... I hate it more and more as time goes on bc more and more times than not, I go unnoticed. "It's just another day" is typically what I tell myself to dull the lack of meaningful relationships in my life.

But on the brighter note... happiest of born days to all the other June bdays! Hugs...

Reactions: Kassender, AsexualBarbieBoy, Circles and 1 other person
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
I wouldn't really mind birthdays, just as you get older you start getting judged more by what you should have achieved by then.

Some people seem to believe you change into a different species when you turn 30 or even 40.

Reactions: Circles, Faraway1990 and dhk96
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
My birthday just passed. It was the worst.

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1, AngelGirl, Circles and 1 other person