narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Well. I'm 29. I haven't done anything relevant with my life. No job, friends, money, or hope. Everytime i try to get better or do some relevant, something bad happens or i ruin it. It's like one step forward and 2 steps back. In the last 6 months i've abandoned the diet and gained like 8KG. i passed of getting more formation. Also i became near-alcoholic. The only constant in my life is the PC, videogames and the hate. I hate my life, my environment, my family and myself.
Of course, i'm with medication and therapy since 3 months or so, even i've started a job search plan (promoted by local government) but iat this momet, no results. I recibe only rejects if someone answers me. If i stay away of videogames (i spend most of the day there and that's not healthy) I end up sitting doing absolutely nothing. Or sleeping. Or going for alcohol. The effort of get out home is huge and only that (alcohol) and junk food motivates me. Perhaps try harder searching job ? The anxiety level goes unmanegable, near the point mental breakdown.
At this point, after many failed attempts of redo my life, I came to a conclusion: i probably can't break this vicious circle. It can be... idk... lack of trust, Self-fulfilling prophecy, broken mind, too much self pity or just disability.

ok. To the topic. my life sucks. I don't have strength to fix it. So i'll start (probably this month) to prepare my stuff for CTB and leave all ready. Birthday as deadline (june, 2021), before depending of how the things goes. Before thirty sounds good.

This will end. one way or another.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Homecoming, clocktower and 6 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that life was like that to you. Hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, narval and TripleA
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Same thing, except I'm 24.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marauder and narval
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I am older and could write similar, but I also have a family adding to my issues, well they aren't an issue I am the issue, but games and drink and crap food keep me going, I have f**k all motivation for anything else!

• Hugs
Reactions: BeanyBoo and narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Okay... I have the stuff. At least i believe so. I've chosen night-night. Time to look carefully the thread. Perhaps i'll search more related things un google.

Not like i'll CTB soon but having all prepares if needed

It's ironic. My mood is better since i have the posibilities of going away in any moment.