WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've always felt there is something very wrong with this world from childhood.
I wonder if it's the same for birds that have been bred in captivity : they are stuck in a cage and probably have a feeling that something is very wrong with their environment, yet they are not sure what it is.
It's the same for me being stuck here in this dreadful world : it just feels so wrong and oppressive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Celerity, lightnings, redeyepiranha and 4 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I hear you.

You would have thought, humanity would have realised: ok, life can be short, brutal, hellish - let's at least build a world that makes our stay pleasant.

Oh no. It's a chase for power and money, running to stand still and watching others struggle while supposed to being happy that it's not 'you' struggling the most, on the surface everything's good while everything inside is Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The stupidity and cruelty baffles me.

I have become uncomfortably numb.

I feel sad you're soon to CTB, but honestly, you won't be missing much, if anything. There's decent kebabs in Manchester. I'm at a loss after that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity and WAITING TO DIE
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023

Ah, a silent hill fan like myself judging from your avatar.
I've not heard any Thom Yorke solo stuff before, but think some of the radiohead tunes are really good.
I hear you.

You would have thought, humanity would have realised: ok, life can be short, brutal, hellish - let's at least build a world that makes our stay pleasant.

Oh no. It's a chase for power and money, running to stand still and watching others struggle while supposed to being happy that it's not 'you' struggling the most, on the surface everything's good while everything inside is Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The stupidity and cruelty baffles me.

I have become uncomfortably numb.

I feel sad you're soon to CTB, but honestly, you won't be missing much, if anything. There's decent kebabs in Manchester. I'm at a loss after that.
I can relate to everything you've written.
Your " running to stand still " quote reminds me of my favourite U2 song .
I'm uncomfortably numb too, as opposed to comfortably numb in the Pink Floyd fashion.
Thanks for your kind words tiger.

Last edited:
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
Ah, a silent hill fan like myself judging from your avatar.
I've not heard any Thom Yorke solo stuff before, but think some of the radiohead tunes are really good.
Yes, I especially like its music, although it is depressing.

Radiohead is good too.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, I especially like its music, although it is depressing.

Radiohead is good too.

I think it's the most atmospheric and brilliant game of all time, I think the music fits the game perfectly.
I still have silent hill 2 directors cut on ps2 with the extra mini game where you play the Maria character.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Mar 23, 2023
I think it's the most atmospheric and brilliant game of all time, I think the music fits the game perfectly.
I still have silent hill 2 directors cut on ps2 with the extra mini game where you play the Maria character.
Yes, under the surface it is a very complex and thought provoking game.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've just watched 'The Matrix' actually:

Morpheus: 'Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.'

• Love