• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Popular netflix movie. Lots of good suicide scenes to make us all jealous.

Reactions: KatieW, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 3 others
LastDay

LastDay

Soon, my dear big sister
Dec 29, 2018
Oooh I wish that was a real thing that happened I would open my eyes outside so fast. I'm sad it's just a movie.

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, Deafsn0w, Redt2go and 4 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Oooh I wish that was a real thing that happened I would open my eyes outside so fast. I'm sad it's just a movie.
If only it was that easy!

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
It was a pretty bad movie. A quiet place was better imo.

Reactions: daemonblight, Othermind, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Am I the only one to think it was a slow, dull movie with a predictable ending? The only thing I took from it was never travel with Sandra Bullock! Not on a bus, ship or in space at least

Reactions: daemonblight, Moony21, Othermind and 5 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018

I enjoyed the first half a lot, because it was more tense and there was more action. I enjoyed the second half a lot less.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lemmeeleev
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Am I the only one to think it was a slow, dull movie with a predictable ending? The only thing I took from it was never travel with Sandra Bullock! Not on a bus, ship or in space at least
Yeah I just skipped through all the normal parts and only watched the action scenes. I liked the idea of the movie. The house scene was crazzyyy

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Norest4thewicked
J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
I almost cried in this scene:

IMG 2133

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
Yeah, I thought so, too.
They barely even tried to conceal how much they were ripping off The Walking Dead. The cast of characters at the beginning of the apocalypse flashbacks was a carbon copy of the one from the first season of the video game, the crazy cult is obviously the Whisperers and the leader of the community at the school for the blind was even named Rick ffs. One thing is to pay homage to another work of fiction, pillaging it for all it's worth is quite another.
Also this thing with monsters never being shown because they're horrible beyond description or to create cheap suspense needs to stop. Lovecraft himself invented it and ran into the ground, now it's just a lazy gimmick for hacks who cannot come up with something genuinely scary.

Reactions: daemonblight, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
We're here because we're "woke", no? Just without the absolute courage to end it. I have watched this movie 5+ times.