Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I have Biploar

One day I want nothing know about suicide, a day later I am very depressed.

I have used Quetiapin(Seroquel/Sequase) 200 mg for 1 year. I am asking myself how a Quetiapin withdrawal looks. I am very afraid.

Because I have consumed Valium for 3 months on a daily basis. After this I went through a horrible Benzo withdrawal. I am in month 15 now. My recovery is very adanced. I guess it will endure for some months more.I only have headpressure, und somtimed I wake up and have tachardia and a feeling of I would die.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I would recommend getting off quetiapine gradually, as with any psych med. I don't know exactly what withdrawal from it is like but I heard that it can cause nausea and insomnia, among other things. Don't be tempted to go cold turkey.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As long as you leave your meds little by little you should be okay.
If you're not feeling well, keep on taking the normal dose.

I'm taking quetiapine 25 mg and it's the only thing which helps me to sleep.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Is benzo withdrawal worse than antipsychotic withdrawal? Because if this is the case I should withdrawl from it too

Do not take benzos longer than 3 weeks!!!!!!

I took benzos. The feeling was like there were no problems or stress, but i was still unhappy inside.

Last edited:
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Is benzo withdrawal worse than antipsychotic withdrawal? Because if this is the case I should withdrawl from it too

Do not take benzos longer than 3 weeks!!!!!!

I took benzos. The feeling was like there were no problems or stress, but i was still unhappy inside.
Benzos are known to be hell to withdraw from. Having said that, it's all individual. You can't predict how you will react. Everyone is different.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Benzos are known to be hell to withdraw from. Having said that, it's all individual. You can't predict how you will react. Everyone is different.
I have almost finishef my benzo wirhdrawal. Do I get some respect?

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Go easy I take 500mg quetiapine and if I forget to take them I get all sweaty and feel hungover 8 hours later

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I have almost finishef my benzo wirhdrawal. Do I get some respect?
If I have survived this hard withdrawal. Does this mean the probability of commiting suicide is zero?
Go easy I take 500mg quetiapine and if I forget to take them I get all sweaty and feel hungover 8 hours later
I have never experienced any side effects. A sedating effect i have never experienced. Not even on high doses.

I also get NEVER get high of THC. There are never red eyes, never laughing flashes, never hunger.

I was two times for 1 week in Amsterdam. For consuming Cannabis. There was not a singel time i got high. The reason why I looked for Cannabis, is that I am very unhappy with my life, depressed, the idea was that with Cannabis I would find some happyness. it failed.

Last edited:
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
If I have survived this hard withdrawal. Does this mean the probability of commiting suicide is zero?

I have never experienced any side effects. A sedating effect i have never experienced. Not even on high doses.

I also get NEVER get high of THC. There are never red eyes, never laughing flashes, never hunger.

I was two times for 1 week in Amsterdam. For consuming Cannabis. There was not a singel time i got high. The reason why I looked for Cannabis, is that I am very unhappy with my life, depressed, the idea was that with Cannabis I would find some happyness. it failed.
I usually get sedated by it but sometimes not, if I really need to sleep I take a couple more pills and it knocks me out fast.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I usually get sedated by it but sometimes not, if I really need to sleep I take a couple more pills and it knocks me out fast.
But what I like are these very vivid dreams caused by quetiapin. Sometimes when I wake up I am very disapointed that this was only dream.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I withdrew from quetiapine. Just cut your dose by 1/4 every 2-3 weeks. See how you feel.

While I was withdrawing from it I was also withdrawing from venlafaxine, so it's hard to tell which withdrawal caused these symptoms, but I was having brain and body zaps and very intense dreams in the process. Nothing too serious. Some discomfort.

Problem is, after a long long time taking these meds I could't sleep without them. So now I'm on benzos :I

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
You are taking benzos for how long time? Because in reality benzo withdrawal endure MANY months.

Oh no those brain zaps!!! I heard about them, they terrify me. I can only hope it was caused by your SSRI withdrawal not by quetiapin.

This would terrify.

Last edited:
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
The brain zaps are probably because of the withdrawal from venlafaxine. Quetiapine withdrawal is not known to cause brain zaps.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
The brain zaps are probably because of the withdrawal from venlafaxine. Quetiapine withdrawal is not known to cause brain zaps.
But 100% insomnia. Insomnia is very awful. A week ago, I didnt sleep for 3 days because my (depressed)brain was very addicted to music. In third day I felt the feelings of sleep withdrawal which are very nasty.

Last edited:
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
You are taking benzos for how long time?
I take them on and off. Primarily when I'm working early morning shifts cause I can't naturally fall asleep that early to be rested the next day. So maybe 3-4 times a week.

Also, I'm rotating between alprazolam (from my mother) and diazepam (she doesn't know) cause I figured that will maybeee lower the chances of getting addicted to either one of them. If it doesn't help me get addicted to both..

To answer your questions - for about a year and a half.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I take them on and off. Primarily when I'm working early morning shifts cause I can't naturally fall asleep that early to be rested the next day. So maybe 3-4 times a week.

Also, I'm rotating between alprazolam (from my mother) and diazepam (she doesn't know) cause I figured that will maybeee lower the chances of getting addicted to either one of them. If it doesn't help me get addicted to both..

To answer your questions - for about a year and a half.
You will go through a painful benzo withdrawal. Because Valium has very long half life. So you take it 3-4 per weeks for over a year. Your GABBA receptors are totally changed.

your benzo withdrawal will last at minimum for 12 months.

You wanna die I guess, because you are here in Suicid forum? I say just stop taking benzo appruptly. Then you will very likely by a fatal seizure.

I took Valium for 3months. Now I am in month 15 of my benzo withdrawl and I still have headpressure.
Not 100%. It's all individual. Look up quetiapine withdrawal on Google and YouTube.
Some people reported itchiness. Sounds very nasty.

I had itchiness as a benzo withdrawal symptom. I could hardly stand it.

Last edited:
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
You will go through a painful benzo withdrawal. Because Valium has very long half life. So you take it 3-4 per weeks for over a year. Your GABBA receptors are totally changed.

your benzo withdrawal will last at minimum for 12 months.
I had to cut quetiapine because my drivers license and my job were at stake. I couldn't sleep. Mommas xanax is all that I had.

ALL of my receptors are totally changed. Trust me, there's more to this story...

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I had to cut quetiapine because my drivers license and my job were at stake. I couldn't sleep. Mommas xanax is all that I had.

ALL of my receptors are totally changed. Trust me, there's more to this story...
This teaches us that not taking any psycho pills is more intelligent.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Amen to that.
It is too late once you start taking them, they don't really tell you that they have bad withdrawl effects when you go there to first get them and you are usually in a bad way so not very likely to go and read the entire side-effects list.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
It is too late once you start taking them, they don't really tell you that they have bad withdrawl effects when you go there to first get them and you are usually in a bad way so not very likely to go and read the entire side-effects list.
Yeah and not only that, they don't believe you when you say that the medication caused these effects and blame it on your "illness", really insulting your intelligence. God damn it I hate psychiatry.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Most doctors do not know that benzo withdrawal endure SO LONG.

I anyway believe a lot of doctors are lousy doctors.

Did you know that the first SSRI had heavy side effects. Some people didnt recover from that.

From me it seems they just want to sell medicaments. At least my house doctor, he want to sell medicaments for each shit.

Last edited:
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Most doctors do not know that benzo withdrawal endure SO LONG.
Most doctors don't know shit on anything. In 50 years these medications will be considered barbaric just like lobotomy is now.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Most doctors don't know shit on anything. In 50 years these medications will be considered barbaric just like lobotomy is now.
Benzos arent bad, if they are used professional. Lets say a person has ti go an surgery, so this case you can give some benzo for sleep.