Thesunwillrise

Thesunwillrise

May 30, 2019
So i am suffering from bipolair for many many years but was diagnosed 2 years ago.
as long as i remember i have always seen the world black and white, not much joy so to speak, sometimes there were colours... i was put on antidepressants used many different ones but could never quite get the results from them started cutting witch for me made it easier.
now im on lithium and some other medicine they make my highs and lows less severe however i still feel the need to suicide everytime
i does not go out of my head, sometimes its not so much in my head but then a week later it is there again.
every now and then when im up i dont think about it to much but when im down i dont want anything but die.
this up and down is what killing me and i wonder how other people like me cope with this?
its my first post ever here about this so please be kind.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi! I suffer from bipolar disorder too.
However, I've been more stable and feeling better for almost 2 months.
I'm taking lamotrigine 200mg, risperidone 2mg and lorazepam 2mg. Have you tried those? Lamotrigine is the most important one. Makes you find that "grey zone" you cannot see.

I still have UPS and DOWNS but I can deal with the downs more easily now.

Last edited:
Thesunwillrise

Thesunwillrise

May 30, 2019
hi
I'm taking lamotrigine 200mg, risperidone 2mg and lorazepam 2mg. Have you tried those? Lamotrigine is the most important. Makes you find that "grey zone" you cannot see.

no i have not tried them yet but i have been speaking to a different psych. And we have been talking about lorazepam but i have been waiting fot half a year now im getting pushed around in the mental health chaos. Do you still think about suicide?

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm taking lamotrigine 200mg, risperidone 2mg and lorazepam 2mg. Have you tried those? Lamotrigine is the most important. Makes you find that "grey zone" you cannot see.

I'm currently on Risperidone, Lorazepam and a few other psych meds and it somewhat helps, though makes me really tired. I have bipolar and a few other mental health diagnoses

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
hi

no i have not tried them yet but i have been speaking to a different psych. And we have been talking about lorazepam but i have been waiting fot half a year now im getting pushed around in the mental health chaos. Do you still think about suicide?

Yes, I do but...I see it as some way of escape if things turn really BAD and there's not really any other choice.
Some months ago, I wanted to ctb just because I had a bad day. I was a pessimistic person most of the time!

I'm currently on Risperidone, Lorazepam and a few other psych meds and it somewhat helps, though makes me really tired. I have bipolar and a few other mental health diagnoses

Nice! I'm glad it's helping. As for being tired, yeah, the first months are really tough. I slept a lot. Then, things will get better because you'll have more energy but at the same time feel calmer.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yes, I do but...I see it as some way of escape if things turn really BAD and there's not really any other choice.
Some months ago, I wanted to ctb just because I had a bad day. I was a pessimistic person most of the time!

Nice! I'm glad it's helping. As for being tired, yeah, the first months are really tough. I slept a lot. Then, things will get better because you'll have more energy but at the same time feel calmer.
Yeah. I keep going on and off it because it's making me tired, but I feel more unstable off of it.