Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I went from basically eating nothing but a light dinner to eating too much so I don't get the chance to impulsively drink my SN. I'm so mad at myself because I keep consuming so many things and I'm gaining weight, and I also want to die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Dysgenic Pup, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
The last couple of months food has been same with me. First lost about 5 kilos after event then gained about 10 because comfort eating. I'm starting to get chubby but if I'm gonna die soon, who cares.

• Love
Reactions: Foresight and .............

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
The last couple of months food has been same with me. First lost about 5 kilos after event then gained about 10 because comfort eating. I'm starting to get chubby but if I'm gonna die soon, who cares.
I wish food was comforting for me, for me it just became something to delay the inevitable of SN šŸ„²

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I wish food was comforting for me, for me it just became something to delay the inevitable of SN šŸ„²
Same, I'm tired of stuffing my face.

• Love
Reactions: ............. and Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Eating really does just shut off the mind.This has been me for months, years even. I ordered SN on Saturday and then I ordered take out and just shut my mind off.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: .............

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
Eating really does just shut off the mind.This is been me for months, years even. I ordered SN on Saturday and then I ordered take out and just shut my mind off.
Nothing's worse than being that one step closer to death then your brain telling you that pizza's a good idea

• Love
Reactions: Foresight and Al_stargate
butterfly3

butterfly3

Student
Apr 2, 2022
I get you. Mid to late 2021 I'd barely eat anything in a day, which isn't great either, but since mid december I've been binging so much because of all the negative emotions. A few weeks back I binged on like 20 cookies and a bunch of chocolate because I was just feeling so suicidal. But I hate it because i've gained the weight that I've just lost and I'm still suicidal

• Love
Reactions: ............. and Al_stargate
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Just to play devil's advocate, I feel like pizza is always a good idea, but then this board is familiar with my chronic addiction. I am fully planning on suing Little Caesar's if I develop diabetes since neither willpower nor accountability is my forte.

We still think you're the greatest <3

• Love
Reactions: ............. and Foresight