symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
That frozen burrito didn't even look good and I knew within the first bite that I didn't really want to eat it and it wasn't even heated thoroughly through but now I'm just sitting here with an uncomfortably full stomach and idek why I went through with eating it when at no point in the process did I actually want to

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopelessdreams, Élégie, newave3 and 2 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
In my binging days I ate a big box full of granola bars from Costco in one sitting just because it was there.

Lol it still pisses me off because I could have wasted those calories on good food.

Watching vids on youtube of ppl binging on good food helps me refrain from binging. Like the aestheticly pleasing ones with just music from lofi in the background.

• Love
Reactions: symphony, newave3 and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I know. Someone keeps giving me chocolate and thinks they're being kind. Sometimes I scoff it and sometimes I chuck all or some of it away.

• Hugs
Reactions: symphony and newave3
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
It's not about the eating... When one's fundamental needs are unmet and the brain doesn't see a way to meet them it short circuits / bugs and tries to compensate with something inadequate instead that ends up further keeping you from meeting your needs... Awful broken mecanism.

• Informative
Reactions: hopelessdreams, Neon, symphony and 5 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, BluesRunTheGame and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

Like it! ❤

I know. Someone keeps giving me chocolate and thinks they're being kind. Sometimes I scoff it and sometimes I chuck all or some of it away.
PS It's often Lindt or Lily O'Brien chocolate - the serious stuff. Meant to be savoured - not binge-devoured!

I do appreciate it properly sometimes but I never know when binge-mode will kick in.
Watching vids on youtube of ppl binging on good food helps me refrain from binging. Like the aestheticly pleasing ones with just music from lofi in the background.

Never thought of that. I don't know if it would work for me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: symphony and newave3