• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
To think this guy is 46 years is so depressive ;-;

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Final Escape, Redt2go and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Then there's being an age where you hear that a musician is that age, and go, "He's only 46?! Wow, I didn't realize he was that young!"

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Jen Erik, Redt2go and 6 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Then there's being an age where you hear that a musician is that age, and go, "He's only 46?! Wow, I didn't realize he was that young!"
I'm the freak that sees musicians or actors and goes "holy shit I didn't think xyz was 70."
I always loved older movies and such.

Reactions: Redt2go, Deleted member 4993 and Final Escape
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I'm the freak that sees musicians or actors and goes "holy shit I didn't think xyz was 70."
I always loved older movies and such.
I feel the same about Billie I mean it says he is 46 years old which means he must have been 36 when I listened to Green Day´s music 10 years ago but back then I thought he probably was in his mid twenties.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob and stellabelle
A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
Why does it feel like hes been 46 for ten years? Gerard way is 41..and the lead singer of mindless self indulgence is 49..and having twins. Spoopy stuff.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Did he die? Or you're just surprised by his age?

Reactions: LiveSlowDieFast
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm actually surprised he's only 46. I listened to quite a bit of Green Day in the mid 90s so that's over 20 years ago now. Maybe it took a while to reach Denmark. Kind of like how the Bold and the Beautiful is a decade behind in Europe lol. Or at least, it used to be.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm actually surprised he's only 46. I listened to quite a bit of Green Day in the mid 90s so that's over 20 years ago now. Maybe it took a while to reach Denmark. Kind of like how the Bold and the Beautiful is a decade behind in Europe lol. Or at least, it used to be.

Nah, Green day was huge in America in the mid 90's, Dookie came out (lolz) in '94. They were just really young at the time.

Reactions: Redt2go
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
That guy ages backwards I swear.

And here I am, 19 yo, and feeling as if my brain is 91...

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
That guy ages backwards I swear.

And here I am, 19 yo, and feeling as if my brain is 91...
Oh, Armadillo. That is sad to hear, but you sound so spirited! Even your screen name is cool and youthful!