W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
What's your biggest fear?

For example, mine is being homeless and cold after my parents die and aren't around to financially support me anymore. One of my biggest reasons for wanting to cbt. Just having to wait decades for this horrible scenario and having no way out once I'm in it.

But also, maybe cbting is cowardly. Maybe my siblings will take me in and I won't die alone in the cold. Is it worth it to wait and see if my fear comes true. Thoughts?

And what's yours?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, wanttodie12345, 3/4Dead and 1 other person
LiuKang

LiuKang

73 IQ genius
Aug 18, 2024
being trapped in my position without a way out.

My biggest fear is my reality

Reactions: GoatHerder, wanttodie12345, WantThisToEnd and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What I fear is existing, I fear the endless amounts of harm and suffering this existence so tragically causes, it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how torturous this existence can get just for one to be tormented by old age and die anyway. It terrifies me how a human can exist for so long in this existence that is so immensley cruel and painful, it's terrifying how there is no straightforward way for me to die to escape from this existence that only ever caused me to suffer. I fear what lies ahead and it terrifies me how trying to die could potentially go wrong and lead to way worse agony. What I ultimately have a problem with is existence itself, I find it so hopeless to exist as a conscious being trapped in this reality capable of suffering to unlimited extents, for me only death can bring me peace from the terrible torment of existing, I only hope to never exist again.

Reactions: GoatHerder, WantThisToEnd and divinemistress36
Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
Honestly that's so relatable.

My biggest fear is to not succeed in life. I wanna be a doctor, everyone believes in me, but I just think I'm too stupid.

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt and WantThisToEnd
landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
Around here no one associates ctb as a cowardly act, more as a difficult and final act to end long endured pain and suffering. I think most would advise to not act impulsively and to generally try to exhaust possibilities before walking the ctb path.

You mentioned about college in another thread, have you tried financial aid and starting with an associates degree?

Reactions: divinemistress36
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Going deaf. music is quite literally everything to me.

Reactions: CantDoIt
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
You know that dream everyone has where they've got an exam or test, usually math, but they didn't prepare for it

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Mine is trying to ctb and someone "rescues" me and I either end up in a mental institution or a veggie.

• Aww..
Reactions: null_blank, CantDoIt, GoatHerder and 1 other person
W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
Around here no one associates ctb as a cowardly act, more as a difficult and final act to end long endured pain and suffering. I think most would advise to not act impulsively and to generally try to exhaust possibilities before walking the ctb path.

You mentioned about college in another thread, have you tried financial aid and starting with an associates degree?
I have a degree but I suck at applying to jobs and I don't remember enough of my university education to go into that field. And I could go to college, but I don't know what for. Either programs don't seem like they'd have good job opportunities after or they're too hard or they just seem like things I wouldn't be able to do. I'm pretty screwed.

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Are you able to work? If you have a regular income, you wouldn't have to rely on your parents for money. Is this really your reason for wanting to die?

W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
Are you able to work? If you have a regular income, you wouldn't have to rely on your parents for money. Is this really your reason for wanting to die?
It's one of my reasons for wanting to. And I wouldn't make enough money at minimum wage to have a decent life.