V

Venture98

Jun 25, 2022
I've been living with my mother and her boyfriend for the last several months due to losing my job, home, and relationship. And it's a living hell. We argue constantly and she wants me out by the end of the month even though I have no where to go. I can't wait to ctb. I may do it tomorrow night with SN. I don't have any anti metics or whatever so I will have to do without. I will take ibuprofen and antacids and maybe some benedyrl an hour to half hour before. I was going to mix 25 mg into 50 ml of water and fast all day. I was going to wait until the end of the month but I don't think I can wait that long. I can't go on like this. I told my mom oh I'll be leaving don't worry. She doesn't suspect what I really mean by that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, eternalflame and Un-
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
while it is probably better to follow the sn method according to the guide, i can understand wanting to leave this life as soon as possible. i would be afraid of going through the pain of a failed attempt, tho.
whatever you choose to do, i hope you find relief.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Aren't you going to vommit it all up?

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I've been living with my mother and her boyfriend for the last several months due to losing my job, home, and relationship. And it's a living hell. We argue constantly and she wants me out by the end of the month even though I have no where to go. I can't wait to ctb. I may do it tomorrow night with SN. I don't have any anti metics or whatever so I will have to do without. I will take ibuprofen and antacids and maybe some benedyrl an hour to half hour before. I was going to mix 25 mg into 50 ml of water and fast all day. I was going to wait until the end of the month but I don't think I can wait that long. I can't go on like this. I told my mom oh I'll be leaving don't worry. She doesn't suspect what I really mean by that.

Try and do it at a hotel as at home you might get caught. Please follow stans guide as much as possible otherwise you will probably fail.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: eternalflame and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand the feeling of being so desperate to leave. Life is just too cruel and it is sad how life drives people to this point. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Venture98
V

Venture98

Jun 25, 2022
Aren't you going to vommit it all up?
I may and if I do I'll have a backup glass prepared as recommended.
Try and do it at a hotel as at home you might get caught. Please follow stans guide as much as possible otherwise you will probably fail.
I'm not worried about getting caught. They go to bed really early and sleep soundly. And they are used to me staying in my room mostly. They probably won't even check on me until Saturday evening at the earliest. Plus they both go to work early in the morning. I was thinking of doing it around midnight as to be sure they are for sure sleeping.
I'm not worried about getting caught. They go to bed really early and sleep soundly. And they are used to me staying in my room mostly. They probably won't even check on me until Saturday evening at the earliest. Plus they both go to work early in the morning. I was thinking of doing it around midnight as to be sure they are for sure sleeping.
while it is probably better to follow the sn method according to the guide, i can understand wanting to leave this life as soon as possible. i would be afraid of going through the pain of a failed attempt, tho.
whatever you choose to do, i hope you find relief.
I think I'm following the guidelines well besides not having the antemetic. I'll look over the guide again though to make sure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame and keitaro