TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I worry about this every single day as I see this as a less painful and scary way to leave and much more better than hanging.

The term would be until 19th January, however I feel it inside me that something will go wrong and if that's true then I am so very fucked. Especially considering that I set a date. Fuck this shit.

I worry also because I recently experienced something similar when I ordered completely different unrelated stuff from a different site way back in September or October which had to arrive maximum early December.

I don't know what I will do if something goes wrong. There aren't many sources either.

If someone got it from a Turkish seller please PM me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Amumu and 2 others
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Having received bogus stuff for my SN order recently, I feel your pain. Hope you get what you want soon,

• Wow
Reactions: Niirvana
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Having received bogus stuff for my SN order recently, I feel your pain. Hope you get what you want soon,
Oh my, I can't even imagine how it must've felt. I wish it was more easier for us man.

Reactions: rationaltake
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
If SN is your method, make sure to order soon. There are talks about restricting n and sn. I know you are worried I don't mean to scare you. It is just prolifers are going bonkers

Reactions: rationaltake and yellowjasmine88
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
If SN is your method, make sure to order soon. There are talks about restricting n and sn. I know you are worried I don't mean to scare you. It is just prolifers are going bonkers
I already ordered it early December. I'm worried it will be stopped at customs or anything else that can go wrong with a delivery.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020

May I ask you what talk?

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Good luck, I hope you receive it

@Amumu Stopss, twitter, the attorney, congress. There was a posting about "the poison" and its availability

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Good luck, I hope you receive it

@Amumu Stopss, twitter, the attorney, congress. There was a posting about "the poison" and its availability

I see. I think OP is neither American nor British though.