• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Some people got SN from there, but in recent weeks the guy who owned the site was doxxed by the BBC, as bizarre as that sounds. The site owner is now apparently trying to "clear his name," so I guess hypothetically he might refund the money of people whose orders he doesn't intend to fulfill. Or not. He lives in Ukraine, and people with the sense God gave a goose aren't going to go chasing him around over there.

Reactions: numbed one, sserafim and broth0100
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
whats is mds?

Reactions: numbed one
A

absntaknwldgmnt

Mar 6, 2024
Why do you say that?

Reactions: numbed one
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
do you know something we don't?

Reactions: numbed one and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

This really could be someone who doesn't know what they're even saying.

Reactions: Unknown21, BrainShower, rozeske and 3 others
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Some people got SN from there, but in recent weeks the guy who owned the site was doxxed by the BBC, as bizarre as that sounds. The site owner is now apparently trying to "clear his name," so I guess hypothetically he might refund the money of people whose orders he doesn't intend to fulfill. Or not. He lives in Ukraine, and people with the sense God gave a goose aren't going to go chasing him around over there.
Even tho .. it's not the right sn ( food grade )
A Friend of mine got scammed by em
whats is mds?
A website that sells chemical substances
Why do you say that?
As you Can réad below .. a Friend got scammed
It would be nice if you answered the questions .
Sorry .. what question you havent Say any

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I will say, when I first ordered from MDS my boyfriend found out so I asked the seller to cancel the order in order to appease my boyfriend's fears. The seller did, but I was not refunded (I was asked if I would, in addition, like to donate additional money the Ukraine war efforts, but this may have been a lie). Since then, I have placed a second order, naturally. I can't imagine any refunds will happen.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
I will say, when I first ordered from MDS my boyfriend found out so I asked the seller to cancel the order in order to appease my boyfriend's fears. The seller did, but I was not refunded (I was asked if I would, in addition, like to donate additional money the Ukraine war efforts, but this may have been a lie). Since then, I have placed a second order, naturally. I can't imagine any refunds will happen.
Clearly .. IT IS a scam

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Clearly .. IT IS a scam

BBC & Fixrs hve bth ordrd frm MDS & postd thr evdnce in BBC artcls & vdeos - includng purty tst-rports

Th/ bsiness mght b affctd snce th/ doxxng bt thre = nothng 2 sggest tht thy wre in recnt tmes a scam

Slf hve 0 knwldge whthr purchsng frm thm nw wll b sccessfl tho

• Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, YandereMikuMistress, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Clearly .. IT IS a scam
I don't think it's a scam at all. Plenty of users have gotten their packages and my new one is en route. I have enough confidence in other users' experience to trust the seller and to expect packages to come if ordered, I just don't think anyone will get any refunds if they ask for one.

Reactions: RainAndSadness and Deleted member 82921
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
As other members have said above, no, that doesn't seem to be true at all, and there's no evidence to suggest that. However, it's worth noting that it's much more expensive now than it was before the BBC jerks got in the way. This is perfectly understandable though, as the seller is exposed and taking a huge risk, which translates into an inflated price. Still, it's a shame for a lot of people, myself included, because if it doesn't come down, I doubt I'll be buying it.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Opinion as one of Eastern European blood who is very much aware of the underground business customs/practices of defunct Soviet folks in shady businesses and "unclean hands" rules of engagement (noteworthy, my parents' are cut from the same corrupt cloth, but they left their cut back in pursuit of liberty to work hard but clean to claim peaceful sleep), can weigh in on MDS for what it's worth. There's a Slavic saying that remains true to its words yet: An agreement is worth more than money.

Virtually any direct post-Soviet country and alike across the Far East in terms of business fair dealing and principles are along the likes of China; as long as what MDS is exporting is legal in Ukraine or wherever he is and follows all laws (which may now include paying a PR liability tax to the local city mayor on all profits and is issued a warning that if his enterprise gets too hot, he'll have to mysteriously die by natural causes (he'll be ordered to take a taste off his own medicine; that or become part of the highest suicide statistic globally in Russia/Ukraine/East by Russian Roulette or Poisoning from unknown causses, but Slavic mentality is more opportunistic than scamming and they deliver as long as you pay.

As far as him being Doxed, the worst that could happen is a visit by some corrupt Corporals forcing him into indentured servitude by making him their chattel slave mule, and he'll have to surrender a large portion of his earnings and ongoing profits to corrupt officials.

Thus, the BBC article now backfired big time since his identity Doxxing not only assisted corrupt authorities leading them to his door, but gave rise to a new opportunity for even broader "harms" if you will by state-sponsored oversight of the continuance of SN sales from Ukraine and if not, Russia for certain, possibly now through multiple channels opening up en masse. And trust me, Russia will find a way around logistics. They'll use Turkey or Serbia as middlemen shipping freight forwarders to get around the shipping sanctions and direct to USA with stealth you'd be impressed with all within 12 days (trust me, I know a friend who orders medication from Russia even Profonol, and always lands without ever a hiccup.

BBC just sparked more demand and now reliable suppliers overseas which are a major blowback to the article's sponsors and new suppliers that'll be entering the market with possibly even other lethal fairy dust toxins like cigarettes in Russia laced with fent and RC Opioids ... yeah, they're still around and the government's turning a blind eye if run by a major connected group with contacts at high levels, but now possibly fent laced cig packs that could be the last nail in a lot of coffins. From Turkey or Germany, in cigars too as a truly last smoke especially with tensions rising against the West, Russia's interests are not in your best.

Most all of the Russian-run DN platforms have never exit scammed voluntarily, except by rare LE takedowns when operators began moving servers and their domiciles away from their mainstay in MoFoLand or in no foul force majeure fallout. Recall the longest operating DNM since memory is still running strong by a Russian group in bed with the FSB (by now) and they're state-sponsored blessings of server rack space and DDoS immunity are still operating smoothly while all other non-Eastern players always end up blowing scams and landing their scum asses on the slimeball of shame legacy AWOL mugshot book.**

**I suspect because it's origianal founders were either caught at he behest of the FSB and enjoined to continue operating in some all-in-bed deal where they'll be state-sponsored with unlimited server and IT rack space distributed worldwide by Soviet friendly or neutral countries sufficient enhough to handle DDoS attacks and unique user/vendor dedicated private onion links ... its no wonder they're mysteriously always online. I'm not naming the site to not promote Red Army revenues. But it's a testament to the way things work there and culture tuned to the traditionl Slavic saying: An agreement is worth more than money.