Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well looks like I came close to flat lining i was i a pissy mood last night. So i took a shit load of pain killers (tramadol 30 ish and a load of benadryl about 20 plus of them ) . Did not kill me but it nock me out for about 12 hours. I think i must of came close thought as i had a weird experience. I had passed out deep deep sleep next thing i know i am standing next to my bed . And looking down at my self pass out i was odd to see me like that . Mind you i looked nice a peaceful. Next thing i knew it got darker and darker then i woke up . And needing to pee badly LOL mind you i don't think most of it was pee they was a lot of blood in it to . No surprise though as most of my insides are mess up . Just hope the pills do sum thing before I get cut of by the doctors. They say i bin on them to long and need to come of them. But i asked what about the pain i am in at the moment you know what they sed it most likely in your head . At that point it took all of my control not to grab the doctor and throw him out of the window which was closed. They back of for now but soon they going to try again. I know what it is i am getting free prescription at the moment and they dont like that. So much for they oath to do no harm when money is involved thats seems to go out of the window. The dentist is just as bad they mess up three of my fillings. And now i trying to get them to fix they mess i keep getting told i cant get in for the next six months :( . Here the best bit i know sum one who gone private with them they got a next day appointment . So looks like they dont what to even see me . I try to find another dentist but they just fob me of to i did complain a little bit just a mone about the fillings. I think they put sum thing in my medical filles and it putting others of from treating me . And all they years i bin paying into the NHS and what do i get back sod all dont know why i bother working all them years. Well sorry to go of like that but sum days i just want to scream at them . Any ways TATA for now take care one and alll :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Well looks like I came close to flat lining i was i a pissy mood last night. So i took a shit load of pain killers (tramadol 30 ish and a load of benadryl about 20 plus of them ) . Did not kill me but it nock me out for about 12 hours. I think i must of came close thought as i had a weird experience. I had passed out deep deep sleep next thing i know i am standing next to my bed . And looking down at my self pass out i was odd to see me like that . Mind you i looked nice a peaceful. Next thing i knew it got darker and darker then i woke up . And needing to pee badly LOL mind you i don't think most of it was pee they was a lot of blood in it to . No surprise though as most of my insides are mess up . Just hope the pills do sum thing before I get cut of by the doctors. They say i bin on them to long and need to come of them. But i asked what about the pain i am in at the moment you know what they sed it most likely in your head . At that point it took all of my control not to grab the doctor and throw him out of the window which was closed. They back of for now but soon they going to try again. I know what it is i am getting free prescription at the moment and they dont like that. So much for they oath to do no harm when money is involved thats seems to go out of the window. The dentist is just as bad they mess up three of my fillings. And now i trying to get them to fix they mess i keep getting told i cant get in for the next six months :( . Here the best bit i know sum one who gone private with them they got a next day appointment . So looks like they dont what to even see me . I try to find another dentist but they just fob me of to i did complain a little bit just a mone about the fillings. I think they put sum thing in my medical filles and it putting others of from treating me . And all they years i bin paying into the NHS and what do i get back sod all dont know why i bother working all them years. Well sorry to go of like that but sum days i just want to scream at them . Any ways TATA for now take care one and alll :)

Did you take the meds with the intention to CTB, or just for the hell of it? I'm assuming you're in the UK as you have free prescriptions?

As you're storing up your medication to use for stunts like this, then it's obvious that you don't need those meds for 'pain', and the professionals must know that. I doubt they're bothered about the money, it's not as if it's coming out of their wages, is it?!

Also, with regards to dentists at the moment, it's the same for everyone... unless it's a dire emergency, that you're in excruciating pain, there are no appointments in the foreseeable future.

And it's not unusual that private patients will be seen straight away, why not if they're paying the fortune that dentists charge. You won't be able to register with a different dentist during the pandemic, they already have so many on their books that they're unable to see at the moment... why would they let you jump the queue?

You sound like my dad... he thinks he's entitled to priority treatment as well.