Gilbertson12

Gilbertson12

May 11, 2020
I dont know where i am in this moment. The days are so heavy for me, i have many mental disorders and have been worsening in the past days. Most of time am scared of everything, am afraid of other ones an myself. Am scared to something wrong, to hurt other people, to say something that should nott say. That makes me to stay away from others and outcast myselff. And as have fear, my sadness are bigger and bigger. I feel hopeless and alone, i try very hard to stay strong, but i just cant going on anymore. i am in a very complicated situation, and i dont know if i will able to save myself.

Sometimes i just want to quit. To finish everything, and avoid the pain am going trough. Is hard to be brave everyday, living with fear and sadness is making me losing myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, AprilsBlessings, K-O and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Is hard to be brave everyday, living with fear and sadness is making me losing myself.

I SO feel you!
It's a daily struggle and sometimes I have no choice but find some means of escape such as alcohol but then, reality strikes again.

Reactions: profoundexperience and Wrennie
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
You are not alone in having these things, @Gilbertson12... May I please wholeheartedly offer you this Buddhist prayer of lovingkindness?

May you be free of suffering, @Gilbertson12.
May you have mental happiness, @Gilbertson12.
May you have physical happiness, @Gilbertson12.
May you have ease of well being, @Gilbertson12.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I understand what it is like to be trapped between those two emotions. Just existing brings feelings of despair and the fact that there is so much uncertainty in this world that causes fear. Yet the only way to leave this world requires courage and it may not succeed.