N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
My current situation is not that bad that i will commit suicide tomorrow but i know that my situation will deteriorate in some years. The knowledge that there is an escape for me is very important. I often feel trapped and if my life becomes unbearable i want to make an autonomous decision.
Maybe you share this feeling?

Reactions: Gratefulcorpse, TimeToBiteTheDust, insurancepolicy and 2 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I'm poor and the prospect of homelessness is always looming over me. I'm sick of worrying about it, I would much prefer death to a life on the street.

Reactions: insurancepolicy
N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
Yes i am afraid of that too. There are some red lines that i do not want to cross.

Reactions: 262653 and Superdeterminist
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
My personal opinion (and the opinion of most people here) is that it's your life and you should have the choice as to what happens to it — end of story. Your reasoning is completely up to you. Perhaps you're ill and in perpetual discomfort. Perhaps it's poverty or a challenging life situation. Could be mental anguish or perhaps even frustration with the monotony and uselessness of existence. You didn't make the choice to come in to this society yourself, but you certainly (as an adult) can make the choice to leave it.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes, I do. Ever since reclaiming my method, I felt a sense of security, calmness, and peace knowing that I can check out (almost) at anytime of my choosing if I decide that I had enough of this horrible existence.

Reactions: death137 and insurancepolicy
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
This is exactly how I feel about it. I'm in a middle ground where if things get worse I want the ability to turn out the lights.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I feel the same. The ctb option gives me some kind of comfort. When things get out of control, if they do, I'll do it. I'm trying to enjoy life as much as I can in the meantime. There are some things I enjoy.

Last edited: