Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
I've been friend with this girl for about 2 years. Let's call her Sara. We instantly clicked and became best friends. In the past few months, I've been really depressed and I told Sara about it. I told her I was suicidal. I told her everything.

I'm logged in on her instagram. At first it was because my other friends made a group chat and talked shit about me and she wanted me to read it. Later she told me to log out, so I "did". I tried logging out but it didn't work so I just stayed and decided to not read her convo or open her account to respect her privacy. She didn't know I was still logged in.

Tonight I saw that she was talking with one of my friend. I saw in my notifications that they were talking about me. Curiosity won, so I looked… Sara said terrible things.

She said "I don't know if I should stay Michael's friend anymore", "this guy is really tiring", "why does he come to me and tell me all his bullshit… stop it, like shut up, I don't care" "Michael is stupid, like this bitch… (says stuff I do)", "I'm actually fed up with his bullshit" and lastly "I'm heavily thinking about unfriending this bitch, since more then 3 months". Also she kept calling me "bitch" and she said "Michael being trans low key annoys me".

I'm so disappointed, she's the girl that always sends me TikTok's saying "me and my bestie". She says we are best friends and always acts all friendly to me. I don't want to trust anyone anymore. Literally my best friend is pretending to be my best friend all along. I'm so heartbroken…

(My name isn't Michael, it's a fictional name)

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
This person sounds incredibly emotionally immature. Perhaps very young, I don't know. Describing a person that way is vile. There is absolutely no empathy, friend or not.

Personally, I would never treat a person this way, including when I was younger. It is called empathy. I was always taught: "if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

You don't need to experience something yourself to have empathy for another human being.

You really must get rid of this person. You don't owe them an explanation either, get rid. You'll feel tons better after

Also, it really isn't a good idea to be logging into others personal accounts, regardless of what they're telling you. You really shouldn't have done that. Bad, bad idea. But not to worry, at least you know now, so a blessing in disguise really.

She evidently wanted you to read this shit, because she's been trying to find a way to get rid of you. I know that is awful, but you need to process this. Let it sink it. This person has treated you terribly.

Move on with your life. Get better friends, or don't, it's your choice, but we all need at least one friend in life, even if you chat on a not so regular basis. We all need some form of connection.

I hope things ease a little for you