frozensun

frozensun

Oct 16, 2023
I'm feeling betrayed. I'm crying right now it feels horrible. After two years of relationship I can't believe that I was being played. I already know that I'm worthless but I don't know how people can intentionally make us feel like waste. Now that the only hope in my life, the one I loved the most fooled me, there's nothing left in my life. I don't know how people can lie so easily. Battling with mental illness from young age I strongly feel the urge to end this. I can no longer hold on. There's nothing to hold onto. I asked my parents to let me go. The world is fucked up. I wish I just don't wake up tomorrow.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Some place nice, suicidalgirl96 and jinx <3
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
I don't have the same experiences that you do, and I don't know you personally, but you aren't worthless. I absolutely get that that feels incorrect, like I just lied about some fundamental truth of the universe, but if you were worthless or unimportant you wouldn't have caused me to reflect on myself and the way in which I react to compliments and basic positive statements about myself. Thanks for that I guess. Feel as better as you can <3.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and frozensun
frozensun

frozensun

Oct 16, 2023
I don't have the same experiences that you do, and I don't know you personally, but you aren't worthless. I absolutely get that that feels incorrect, like I just lied about some fundamental truth of the universe, but if you were worthless or unimportant you wouldn't have caused me to reflect on myself and the way in which I react to compliments and basic positive statements about myself. Thanks for that I guess. Feel as better as you can <3.
Hi, thanks for the reply. You're also going through something bad and you cared to leave a message, I appreciate that. You aren't worthless too. You made my tears stop for a while. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: jinx <3
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I'm feeling betrayed. I'm crying right now it feels horrible. After two years of relationship I can't believe that I was being played. I already know that I'm worthless but I don't know how people can intentionally make us feel like waste. Now that the only hope in my life, the one I loved the most fooled me, there's nothing left in my life. I don't know how people can lie so easily. Battling with mental illness from young age I strongly feel the urge to end this. I can no longer hold on. There's nothing to hold onto. I asked my parents to let me go. The world is fucked up. I wish I just don't wake up tomorrow.
I was in this place before. I assume u were involved with a person who has narcissistic personality disorder. Best thing I can advise is watch lots of YouTube videos. Ones that will help, Narcology unscripted, Narcdaily, Narc con, Narc Survivor, Mental Healness, ASSC podcast, Demars coaching, The Royal We. These channels can help u heal from what u went through. Sorry u had to go thru this as well. It will be alrite. Hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: frozensun
frozensun

frozensun

Oct 16, 2023
I was in this place before. I assume u were involved with a person who has narcissistic personality disorder. Best thing I can advise is watch lots of YouTube videos. Ones that will help, Narcology unscripted, Narcdaily, Narc con, Narc Survivor, Mental Healness, ASSC podcast, Demars coaching, The Royal We. These channels can help u heal from what u went through. Sorry u had to go thru this as well. It will be alrite. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your reply. I had doubt about NPD. Thanks for the video suggestions. How are you now? Are you recovered?

Reactions: Spiritual survivor
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible how many humans just create so much suffering, I certainly don't believe that they can be relied on. But anyway I wish you the best, it's really understandable just wishing to never wake again.

• Love
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Thanks for your reply. I had doubt about NPD. Thanks for the video suggestions. How are you now? Are you recovered?
Yes I've recovered. My incident happened at the end of 2019 before the plandemic. It was brutal. I was suicidal. I was like the walking dead for at least a year or two after the discard. It was the most painful experience of my life. The situationship only lasted about 9 months but I was so heartbroken I wanted to die. It took me awhile to get over it. It was humiliating and I felt like a piece of trash that someone threw away. When u experience an entanglement with a NPD person it isn't like an ordinary breakup. There's no closure, u were manipulated and psychologically abused. This narcissist hoovered me like 3 or 4 times in the years following the discard. I don't think he will hoover again but they say for about 5 years after they dumped u, u are likely to be hoovered still.

Last edited:
  • Love
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I'm sorry your lover betrayed you. You are definetely not worthless. There are people out there in this world you can trust, you just need to weedwhack out the ones you can't.
If you wanna talk about this, feel free to DM ♥️

• Love