• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried to use these to od on? Of course I can'r find the >LD on Google, but I do know it is possible to take enough to die. Since they slow your heartbeat and lower your blood pressure, I'm thinking it may be relatively peaceful? There is risk of coma, and I'm sure brain damage could happen if found. I'm just wondering if anyone has knowledge or experience?

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I don't have personal experience but I found this on the internet :

Propranolol is the most common beta-blocker involved in severe beta-blocker poisoning.

Propranolol hydrochloride is a beta-adrenergic blocking drug used in a variety of clinical conditions. Overdoses can result in severe hypotensive states usually associated with bradycardia or asystole or with profound myocardial depression.

We report on an 18-year-old man who ingested a massive dose of propranolol HCl in a suicide attempt.

The patient was brought to the hospital in an unresponsive state within 30 minutes of ingestion. He was initially stabilized but subsequently died nine hours after the drug was ingested.
Amundson DE, et al. Drug Intell Clin Pharm. 1988.

I also found this case.

48-year-old female had consumed more than 5000 mg of propranolol.

Despite high-dose insulin, intravenous sodium bicarbonate, glucagon and inotropic support, she became hypotensive and subsequently arrested.

Extracorporeal life support was weaned off within 67 h, and she survived without neurological deficits. This records the largest propranolol overdose in recent years.

I hope this was somewhat helpful. Good luck for the future.

Reactions: Bluedew and Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Yes, thank you. I have to add up how much I have, but it's not Propranol, but it's cousin, Nadolol. I'm assuming their profiles are the same. I have to add up how much I have and decide if it's enough. It seems like the key is the same as in all ODs - don't be discovered. I would have to get a hotel room and put out the DND so I"d have about 48 hours. Ii think it just lowers your BP and heart rate so you go to sleep and it's relatively peaceful. Although a long-acting benzo in a large dose would be a big help and probably more comfortable.

Reactions: brighter
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I have to add up how much I have, but it's not Propranol, but it's cousin, Nadolol.
The dosage you would need to OD on Nadolol from what I have gathered is anything significantly greater than 240 mg in one go (maximum dosage: 240 mg per day).

I would recommend having at least an entire day to yourself.

Good luck with whatever you do. x

Reactions: Ruffian