BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
I am already planning VSED, but in case it doesnt work or I am forced to eat/drink, what are other options? I have no access to SN or medications.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
You can look in the mega threads.
I cannot recommend anything. That's a dangerous question.
I hope you can find what you're looking for🌹💔

Reactions: BasilThePlant and set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
VSED seems a very long and likely painful process.. plus alot of ways for people to "help" you. Definitely unlikely to be successful imho.. best of luck my friend, seeking, but please consider all possible methods..

Reactions: BasilThePlant and sugarb
phoebie467

phoebie467

My flame's already gone out
Mar 17, 2024
I've gone without eating or drinking anything for exactly 30 days (I don't remember if I drank water, probably a few times). But I didn't intend to die, I just decided to stop eating. After two weeks, my hunger simply disappeared and it was extremely easy to continue. I only ate after 30 days, and that was because my family insisted too much, but I wasn't hungry and felt like I could go much further.

I haven't researched this method (VSED) much, so I don't know exactly how it works, but if it's just about stopping eating and drinking, I think it could take a long time. I would probably become anorexic and unable to defend myself if someone tried to take me to the hospital by force.

Unless Santa Claus gives me 4 bottles of N as a gift, my main method is SN, and my backup is Amitriptyline. If I can't get Amitriptyline, maybe I'll try H2S or carbon monoxide. The jumping method is unfortunately not an option for me, as I don't have access to high places (higher than 100 meters and with solid ground). But the latter would be my main option if it were within my reach.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
VSED almost certainly isn't going to work. Statistically, extremely few people CTB via starving. More succeed by cutting. And that's a terrible, agonizing method with like a 2% rate.

We're not allowed to suggest methods. That said I would suggest looking up statistics about the lethality of various methods to get an idea of what actually works. Also: waiting on a reliable method is a much better choice than springing for an unreliable one. Don't rush, you'll regret it.