• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Obviously I can't leave it in my room. My abusive parents will find it.

I use discord. But are there other methods of sending it delayed for the day I cbt? It's gonna be some time soon this July. I want my friend to get it and for a few friends to find it to see what my perspective was, what I went through etc. And my parents also need to be implicated in a lot of my abuse....as it is severe sometimes. No there is no help for adult abuse victims. Lol. I tried. Thank you!

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Maybe you could send your note to your friends using delayed e-mail services? I first heard that this was possible in this site and it seems like a good option. I don't know about the details, though. I only know that you should choose carefully the provider of the service and test first by sending a scheduled email to yourself to see if it works and if you can cancel the email if you change your mind. You should also choose a provider that actually cares about your privacy, so anything by Google may be out of question. Hope that helped.

Reactions: Donewith_, onlyinsleep and cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Delayed email. Any paper notes can be confiscated by police and it's at their discretion whether to let anyone read or if it would be too upsetting

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
My parents would hide a letter. Any particular providers people use? If not ill look around. Thank you!

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, Coolchicka and Oblivion Lover
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
A delayed email service, just MAKE SURE it supports canceling, in case your attempt fails. You could also hide a note, like, VERY hidden, as all your stuff will eventually be cleaned out and gone through.

Reactions: Donewith_