• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
I don't care how many times this has been discussed. What are some quick ways to go? And affordable. I'm not shipping chemicals from abroad to pay for money I don't have and I don't have time to play Bob the Builder enters the world of chemistry. I thought about hanging - but I'm heavy and don't have a place to hang the rope. Jumping is nice but God the mess...anyways what are your suggestions?

M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
I don't care how many times this has been discussed. What are some quick ways to go? And affordable. I'm not shipping chemicals from abroad to pay for money I don't have and I don't have time to play Bob the Builder enters the world of chemistry. I thought about hanging - but I'm heavy and don't have a place to hang the rope. Jumping is nice but God the mess...anyways what are your suggestions?
You're fucked. Either settle for a less peaceful/more expensive method or keep living.

• Yay!
Reactions: siray, greyhound, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
M

meles_inoris

Student
Mar 18, 2020
What method are you suggesting?
Maybe a gun could work, but even then you're better off picking something else, even if it's objectively the best method. You'll either end up a felon or a brain-damaged felon if it fails

I'm mostly trying to say there's really no good method out there, and the won't be until human euthanasia is legalized

Reactions: siray, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and justletmedieplease
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

-
Mar 30, 2020
peaceful, cheap, fast... I think you're asking for too much

• Yay!
Reactions: siray, LifeQuitter2018, Gabriel.88 and 4 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Maybe a gun could work, but even then you're better off picking something else, even if it's objectively the best method. You'll either end up a felon or a brain-damaged felon if it fails
A felon?

Reactions: alwaysSuffering and justletmedieplease
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
peaceful, cheap, fast... I think you're asking for too much
I never said that money was an issue. I just said I'm not ordering the chemicals you people are so fucking obsessed with on this forum. How about a little fucking respect huh?

Eire1992

Eire1992

Conducting an experiment on how it feels to die
Jun 7, 2021
I never said that money was an issue. I just said I'm not ordering the chemicals you people are so fucking obsessed with on this forum. How about a little fucking respect huh?
You ask for respect and then immediately fly off the handle and get abusive? You're asking for help, we're trying to provide it. Not liking the help is no cause for abuse and frankly it'll get you less than nowhere.

To your original reason for the thread, you're asking like you already know what answer you want to be told and if you know about the chemicals that are often suggested on here you've clearly been through the resource list. Is there something specific that you're looking for that you think isn't in there and should be?

Reactions: Victoria, demuic, LifeQuitter2018 and 6 others
salvatuamor

salvatuamor

May 4, 2021
yeesh. just get a gun if you want something so picky

Reactions: Kimuraaaa
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
This guy is a troll, I believe.

Reactions: Victoria, ReadyForIt, demuic and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I believe you have answered your own question OP. Quickest is to get a gun. Everyone wants a quick painless method, but unfortunately that's reserved for those who can pay the most money and have luck on their side for a doctor to sign off on it. If there was a quick method, that was available to all, we wouldn't need this forum.

Thread locked.

Reactions: Eire1992, ReadyForIt and Null Hypothesis
Status
Not open for further replies.