canyounotbesad

canyounotbesad

Mar 19, 2024
So, I've attempted with partial hanging in the past and I actually got very close, but I ended up standing up at the last second, had a killer headache for the next few days. I like this method as I already have everything and it's a silent way; my thing is just the human will. If I can find a way to cut that out of the equation, I plan on CTB by the end of the year. I'm more so wondering if half an oxycodone will be enough to make me too tired to fight. I have it from a surgical prescription and I also have OTC sleep aid. If I get this last detail, I have it all ironed out. I know where to do it and when to do it to give me at least 2.5 days of no one checking in on me. I also plan on clearing the area and laying down a tarp and blanket for any possible mess.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Partial lets you suffer a bit because you are applying less pressure then full.
Anything that lets you focus and apply as much pressure as you can for as long as needed will help.

Upvote 0
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Look at my wrist! Gotta go.
Oct 7, 2024
Yeah it's definitely one of those things that's just going to hurt for a bit until you're unconscious. If you're easing yourself into it that'll cause more pain too. You really have to go full force into it so the rope constricts as much as it can as fast as it can.

Upvote 0