• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
I want to drown since it's the most accessible way for me as someone without a source of income. I've been debating on the pain since I nearly drowned before, but I realized a lifetime of pain is worse than 2-3 minutes of agony. I want to know how to drown effectively, though because I worry about my SI kicking in especially considering I know how to swim.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
This is my method too because I have no other choice. Where are you planning to drown, lake/sea/river?

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

Jan 14, 2024
This is my method too because I have no other choice. Where are you planning to drown, lake/sea/river?
In a river since I don't have access to the ocean where I live.

Reactions: bluebird16
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
I would jump in the river but there aren't any rivers here so I guess the ocean is waiting for me.

• Love
Reactions: MeaningDork
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Purely for research purposes...

182986 2023 03 19 134023

• Informative
Reactions: numbspirit, MeaningDork and bluebird16
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

Jan 14, 2024
I would jump in the river but there aren't any rivers here so I guess the ocean is waiting for me.
Hope it goes well for you. I heard drowning in the ocean can be tricky since a lot of people's SI made them swim back to the shore. The same thing worries me about drawing in a river, honestly.

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
I'll probably put some weights in my backpack and then jump from the dock. I still have to properly figure it out. Hope it goes well for you too. We just need to ensure we won't be seen or found for some time. That's why I'll be doing it in the middle of the night.

Reactions: MeaningDork
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
this is 1/2 of the methods i've chosen to die by. take a shitton of sleeping pills, fill up ur bathtub, & get in around 30 mins after u take the pills. that's my plan at least, can't see why it wouldn't work.

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

Jan 14, 2024
I'll probably put some weights in my backpack and then jump from the dock. I still have to properly figure it out. Hope it goes well for you too. We just need to ensure we won't be seen or found for some time.
Sounds like a good plan honestly. I'm planning to drown around midnight when there's not too many people out. Though I guess it wouldn't matter too much with the cold weather here, people don't walk outside as much.
Purely for research purposes...

View attachment 126765
How to properly hyperventilate?
this is 1/2 of the methods i've chosen to die by. take a shitton of sleeping pills, fill up ur bathtub, & get in around 30 mins after u take the pills. that's my plan at least, can't see why it wouldn't work.
I think your SI would override the sleeping pills.

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Tbh, I'm more scared of the freezing water than the drowning itself.

Reactions: TimetoGo! and MeaningDork
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

Jan 14, 2024
Tbh, I'm more scared of the freezing water than the drowning itself.
I mean drowning in itself is already painful, cold shock is just icing on the cake.

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
I mean drowning in itself is already painful, cold shock is just icing on the cake.
Well yeah. What do you think, how many minutes or hours have to pass until the death from drowning is guaranteed with no chance of being saved? Because I read somewhere that death takes longer if the water is cold.

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

Jan 14, 2024
Apparently up to 35 minutes.

Attachments

• cold_water_immersion.jpg
    cold_water_immersion.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240115_160042_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240115_160042_Chrome.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: losing hope and bluebird16
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

Jan 14, 2024
I hope there's no reincarnation. Do you believe in it?
I'm not sure what I believe in. I just hope if reincarnation is real I get reincarnated into some mindless animal. I don't want to do this again, but I will if I must.

• Hugs
minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
i wouldn't mind drowning either, but swb is difficult to do, as when it happens divers are already working out, so its more than just hyperventilating till you pass out underwater, it requires exercise beforehand. i guess i could throw myself with a buncha weights in my bag into a local river, but the SI would probably be too much (maybe a bunch of sleeping pills or drugs would help).

Reactions: losing hope and MeaningDork