• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Serepta

Apr 8, 2018
Good evening to everyone. Which one do you think is in absolute the fastest way to die? The perfect suicide? I'm looking for an answer that I cannot find and I'm afraid of failing again. Thank you all

Reactions: Setepai, Lifeisatrap, Redt2go and 2 others
voyle

voyle

Apr 8, 2018
Fastest - bullet to the head/shotgun,

The best (Taking into consideration the place where you are from/accessibility/pain etc.) I'd say an exit bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lotharius and 1 other person
voyle

voyle

Apr 8, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/strangulation-and-exit-bag-method.35/

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Aity4883
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Gunshot to the head seems the fastest. Wouldnt say its the best method though, the survival instinct is strong and pulling the trigger is a lot harder than it looks.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Aity4883
A

anhedonia

Apr 8, 2018
Fastest? Shotgun to the head, which is also the messiest. If you're in a country where guns are illegal, then hanging or carbon monoxide are also good choices. Besides hanging, I've read that CO is completely painless as people die accidentally from it all the time. The caveat of CO method is it requires the most preparation and is by the far the most complicated.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
There's a lot more to a method than just the time it takes for death.
There are other factors like:
Solo suicide or assisted suicide, Noise, Pain, Discomfort, Survival Instinct, lethality, accesibility, price...etc

The best method for a 68 year old grandma from the US is not going to be the best method for a teen from Liberia. The best method for a wheelchair-dependant person is not going to be the best method for a person without hands...etc

So to answer the question:
Best methods possible:
Nuclear bomb, exit bag, inert gas asphyxiation, decapitation, nembutal, fentanyl, morphide od, c4 on head, shot with a shotgun in the head while you sleep, CO method.
All these methods are relatively quick, painless and lethal.

However. On a more realistic note.
Nembutal is a good one. So is fentanyl. Exit bags with nitrogen, helium or argon are good. CO method is also good. I'd say these are the best case scenario for a solo suicide.

However, the best method depends on your circumstances alone. With the exit bag, you need to be able to find and assemble all materials. Nembutal and fentanyl are illegal from what I know. It also could take a while to die from them. Not if you do extensive research though. If you have no privacy the CO method is pretty much not an option....So you see, you have to decide the best method.

I have chosen the Helium Exit Bag method because it is comfortable, painless and I had not much problems with getting the materials.

[DEPENDING ON YOUR SITUATION AND CIRCUMSTANCES, NONE OF THE METHODS I'VE LISTED COULD BE A VIABLE CHOICE. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH]

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lotharius and 1 other person
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Fastest? Shotgun to the head, which is also the messiest. If you're in a country where guns are illegal, then hanging or carbon monoxide are also good choices. Besides hanging, I've read that CO is completely painless as people die accidentally from it all the time. The caveat of CO method is it requires the most preparation and is by the far the most complicated.

CO method is easy to understand with this guide:
https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36746.html

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I think fentanyl with a plastic bag would be a good way. I used to take it illegally. If I got too hot it was very easy to pass out, heat intensifies the symptoms. You'd need maybe 1 100 patch and a 50 (unless you take it regularly, then you'd need more), a good anti-emetic, a hot room, and a large bag tied over your head.

I dunno much about buying drugs online but I'd wager buying fentanyl is easier than nembutal

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 123asdr123
123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
I think fentanyl with a plastic bag would be a good way. I used to take it illegally. If I got too hot it was very easy to pass out, heat intensifies the symptoms. You'd need maybe 1 100 patch and a 50 (unless you take it regularly, then you'd need more), a good anti-emetic, a hot room, and a large bag tied over your head.

I dunno much about buying drugs online but I'd wager buying fentanyl is easier than nembutal
ismt fent unreliable?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
just to suffocate from exhaled co2?
yes but you'll be knocked out by the fentanyl so you wouldn't feel it. That's assuming the fentanyl hadn't already killed you, which it very well could.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
ismt fent unreliable?
As many people that it kills each year doubtful. You dont even need that much of it to kill you. As long as you take enough (which isn't much at all) your're guareenteed a peaceful death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sonnenblume
123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
yes but you'll be knocked out by the fentanyl so you wouldn't feel it. That's assuming the fentanyl hadn't already killed you, which it very well could.
i thought you wouldnt die cuz there o is co2

123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
As many people that it kills each year doubtful. You dont even need that much of it to kill you. As long as you take enough (which isn't much at all) your're guareenteed a peaceful death.
from what organ poisoning? if you fail your tolerance goes up

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
i thought you wouldnt die cuz there o is co2
huh? CO2, carbon dioxide, is poisonous at high concentrations. You also need at least 21% oxygen in the air, in a confined space like a plastic bag you'd die from low oxygen.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
huh? CO2, carbon dioxide, is poisonous at high concentrations. You also need at least 21% oxygen in the air, in a confined space like a plastic bag you'd die from low oxygen.
ok I wouldn't know, I have always heard you will suffocate from putting a bag over your head so it will probably work.

I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
Do you have access to a gun?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
E

ExitCanada

Feb 1, 2020
Good evening to everyone. Which one do you think is in absolute the fastest way to die? The perfect suicide? I'm looking for an answer that I cannot find and I'm afraid of failing again. Thank you all
Without prompting you to do this or dissuading you since I know not your situation, I know of only one DIY relaible and up-to-date source: The Peaceful Pill e-Handbook available online.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Has anyone ever known anyone to CTB using a captive bolt gun? Not personally per say

I'd imagine that would cut down on the mess factor